1200/1300 daily goal friends

Options
My daily goal is set to 1300, and I don't find it too hard to stick to but I struggle to find more interesting meals, eating the same thing bores me easily!

Looking for friends with open diaries that also eat 1200/1300 calories a day to steal some meal/snack ideas off :) (My diary is open too)

Replies

• doug0915
    Options
    Honestly, I've found that to be a tough goal. 1500 is hard enough. I recommend more exercise and up the calories a bit. Also be sure to spread it out so you are not so hungry.
  • DaniellaB1995
    DaniellaB1995 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I find it to be enough for me actually, i'm pretty short (5'1) and closeish to goal weight, also I do eat most of my exercise calories back
  • Zephalia
    Zephalia Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I've sent you a request. I'm just over 1300 for the day and I find that to be a very reasonable goal. If I make the right choices for the day, sometimes I struggle to fill my 1300 - along with exercise.
  • Maquillage_
    Maquillage_ Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I net at 1300 calories if that helps? I exercise though, so I eat around 1500-1700 some days. My diary is open to friends, so feel free to add me :)
  • lambertee
    lambertee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I struggle with the same thing too! Please feel free to add me!
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    If you are able to eat more than 1200, do it. I average 1200 and it's not easy. I usually avoid looking at other people's diaries because I end up jealous, lol.

I don't go hungry or anything, but I'd love to be able to eat more.

You also have to be more careful when you eat less. You have to find foods that meet requirements like fiber and protein, so that you can get both in. And there really isn't room for any junk food. Even if I wanted to eat empty calories, I couldn't.

I'm not complaining! I'm just saying that if you have the option of eating more and still losing, take it!!! :)

My only advice is to go low-fat or no-fat on the dairy so you can eke more protein in. Eat healthy! :)