Sooo close to my goal :) Progress Pics

Options
fififi0na
fififi0na Posts: 9 Member
edited November 2014 in Success Stories
Hello, super long time lurker. Firstly, thank you all so much! All the creeping on reviews, diet tips and success stories has been a huge motivation for me!

I was never really overweight, my metabolism slowed down when I turned 20 and I packed on about 20 pounds. I felt really uncomfortable in my skin and my parents and friends would comment on it a lot. I was not willing to change my diet nor do any exercise, I HATED exercise. At the beginning of this year, I found my spirit animal Shaun T. I followed T25 on and off until I graduated college and then in unemployment, started a serious exercise regime. I don't follow T25 religiously anymore but switch between that, GymRa and FitnessBlender. I'm happy to say I've kept up the regime with my new full time job :)

I went down from 140 to 126 and I'm happy with my weight loss. I still have a little pudge around my stomach as I am not strict with my diet but I'm fine with it. Now I'm just trying to strengthen with bodyweight exercises and will eventually start lifting when I can afford a gym membership. And I finally feel brave enough to post my progress pics!

So I'm really terrible at taking photos in the same position and I also moved (lost the blue shorts in the process).... I apologise in advance for my see through shorts in the last photo >.<

d1jt6r5l0fb0.jpg

ds0oa1qbtg1i.jpg

Replies

• taryn_caitlin
    taryn_caitlin Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! Congrats and good luck :)
  • 3lilkids
    3lilkids Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You can see the changes everywhere, in your waist, hips, thighs, shoulders, and you can even see your collar bone. You look very healthy, without it being over done. Good for you :)
  • Angila
    Angila Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • fififi0na
    fififi0na Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys :) I'm so happy I pushed through because, as happy as I am being thinner, I love being strong! Never in my life have I been able to do real pushups or burpees. Now I actually look forward to them haha.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!