Looking for friends who motivate and need the same in return

Options
Hello, I have been here for 50 days now and I just noticed that half of my friends list has stopped logging in. I know that life gets busy because mine does too but I really would like some friends who don't mind giving a few words of encouragement now and then instead of just hitting that like button. I will do my best to encourage as well, I have noticed that most times people will complain in their status and when you try and encourage you get no response. So maybe some just like to complain. I am not here to judge anyones life but to maybe give encouragement when needed to someone who seems they need it and I would love to have the same. Please add me if you are like minded. I have a long way to go and I need all the help I can get moving towards my goals.

Replies

• atsirktigger
    Options
    Hello I would like the same thing. I do good for a couple of weeks then hit a slump and a very low mood i try to keep going but someone to say some encouraging words would be great
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I agree
  • Cammyfaye
    Cammyfaye Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I understand atsirktigger, its hard at times, I accepted your friends request and tyvm:)
  • geegirl3
    geegirl3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Does anyone want to email support messages to eachothrr through the week
  • Skittle_BoomBoom
    Options
    You can definitely count on me!
    I am here to support whether it be through regular wall posts or email!
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Here every day exercise 4 -5 times a week....and dislike the like button...also like friends who interact and have a good sense of humor.
  • one2bskiny
    one2bskiny Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in also. The more motivation and support we can give each other the better. Everyone add me. ;)
  • ems212
    ems212 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I added people in here too. I'm always willing to give words of encouragement :)
  • summerhaze71
    summerhaze71 Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Absolutely feel free to add me... without the motivation, this would be such a difficult journey!
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    I am happy to be added as a friend. I am relatively new to the MFP site but am more or less a daily logger for several years now. Happy to give support.
  • rshunk
    rshunk Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I log daily and am on all the time! anyone wants to, they can add me!
  • Jjsmith618
    Jjsmith618 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site but also came here for motivation and support. I would love to be added! I am still trying to understand how the site works so any pointers would be super helpful!
  • an2cute
    an2cute Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I definitely feel the same way. Anyone can add me! :)
  • FlatWet
    FlatWet Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I feel the same. Shoot me adds, especially if you like written encouragement and want to write it as well!
    <3
  • Tyesands42
    Options
    i'd like to try this too. ask to add me if you would like
  • stopdropandlose
    stopdropandlose Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! Love making new friends :)
  • sophiad326
    sophiad326 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I am in need of some encouragement myself; and look forward to giving it as well.
  • dusty1969ishere
    dusty1969ishere Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This one sounds nice and easy going and pleasant add me too and I'll read through and add ones that say the same.. I'm only on day 8
  • bmalone62
    bmalone62 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Count me in too. Anyone can add me, the more the merrier.
  • pequito6
    Options
    Im also new just started today.