Peanut Butter Cupcakes, almost too good to be true.

Options

Replies

• HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    I'm sure they're delicious but with all that flour and sugar I'm not sure I'd concider them diet worthy!
  • TonysMiss
    TonysMiss Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Yum Yum BUMPED
    Thak you for sharing!
    I was JUST talking about how much I LOVE PB!!
  • BifDiehl
    BifDiehl Posts: 474
    Options
    bump !!
  • alexbowser
    alexbowser Posts: 322
    Options
    I'm sure they're delicious but with all that flour and sugar I'm not sure I'd concider them diet worthy!

I understand where you're coming from and I'm planning on trying a version with whole wheat flour and an alternative sweetener. As it is I removed 1/2 the sugar from the original recipe. The goal of these cupcakes was to make cupcakes for my friends and family who are not dieting that I can also indulge in. I'm not advocating having these everyday.
  • AlisonLS
    AlisonLS Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • allimax2002
    allimax2002 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Gotta try these!
  • Aps123
    Aps123 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    sounds yummy thanks for the post!
  • Iris0022
    Iris0022 Posts: 54
    Options
    bump
  • BonJoviGirl
    BonJoviGirl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Bump! Peanut Butter is my most favorite thing ever! Thanks!
  • stellagreg
    Options
    YUMMYYYY!
  • damcool
    damcool Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Very nice! Thanks for sharing!
  • tbever
    tbever Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • anzura
    anzura Posts: 171
    Options

145 calories for a yummy chocolate peanut butter CUPCAKE is for sure diet friendly!! I often have 200 calories left for a sweet treat and this would be perfect!
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Sounds delish!!!
  • K3LLYSU3
    K3LLYSU3 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    these sound soooo yummmy! Thank you :)
  • babygurl1
    babygurl1 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    This is suppose to be a lifestyle change not a diet so if you can eat things like this in moderation then you have made that lifestlye change. It is ok to indulge in the things you love every once in a while as long as you don't over do it and you only do it every once in a while.:happy:
  • jcrutts
    jcrutts Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    bump
  • shellyrulz
    shellyrulz Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    This is suppose to be a lifestyle change not a diet so if you can eat things like this in moderation then you have made that lifestlye change. It is ok to indulge in the things you love every once in a while as long as you don't over do it and you only do it every once in a while.:happy:
    Well said, everything in moderation, concern needs to be a lifestyle change not a diet. These cupcakes are very dense and filling and a treat!
  • bloser20
    bloser20 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting, I can't wait to try them!
  • KarenPopoff
    KarenPopoff Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    bump