My First 10 LBS.

I have finally been able to break the 227 plateau. I have lost 13 lbs in 4 weeks. I got to 228 rather quickly and I stayed there for a while. I changed up my cardio where I am only doing 3 days per week at 30 min and my weight continued to drop. It is ironic that I dropped the weight because prior to the last big drop, I was doing cardio 4 days a week for 50 min per day. Weird! I am now at 222 and 7 lbs away from the weight I was at during my Soph. year of college when I met my wife.:glasses: :happy: :drinker:

Replies

• I have finally been able to break the 227 plateau. I have lost 13 lbs in 4 weeks. I got to 228 rather quickly and I stayed there for a while. I changed up my cardio where I am only doing 3 days per week at 30 min and my weight continued to drop. It is ironic that I dropped the weight because prior to the last big drop, I was doing cardio 4 days a week for 50 min per day. Weird! I am now at 222 and 7 lbs away from the weight I was at during my Soph. year of college when I met my wife.:glasses: :happy: :drinker:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Congratulations! You're doing awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Keep on rockin!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Congratulations! Keep up the good work!:happy:
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Congrats, keep up the hard work :drinker:
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    NICE!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • teacheratkins24
    teacheratkins24 Posts: 65 Member
    YAY For You!!!!:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!