Self conscious?

Options
What is your most self conscious body part that you want to lose/gain fat or gain muscle from? I do not think people really want to lose muscle from any body part but I could be wrong.

Mine would have to be my chest and I am willing to get down in really low body fat to see if it really is gynecomastia.

Replies

• QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I don't like my stomach after years of drinking beer and 3 children.
  • newjeanbean
    newjeanbean Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My arms! My goal is to be able to do pull-ups by the end of this year. I've never done one in my life and I'm determined!
  • pleasepleaseno
    pleasepleaseno Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Mostly my arms :( I feel so embarrassed to wear tanks.
  • sydneydeb
    sydneydeb Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Everything from the boobs down, they are pretty good but below that - blek
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    It was my arms and I am doing laser treatments to adress it.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    My "mother's apron". Particularly because I have never even been pregnant, it's just a big flabby hang that I hate.
  • Fruitylicious03
    Options
    My stomach and my thighs.
  • garnerish
    garnerish Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My man tits.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty happy with my body shape honestly although I'm still a few pounds from my goal - that said, there are days I see all the flat stomachs and wish (it'll never happen for me though, according to my doc my internal organs are placed such that it just isn't possible. I could get flatter but I'll always have a pooch)
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Thighs
  • arkowalyshyn
    arkowalyshyn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    My fat 'overhang' and thighs. My boobs and bum have already left, and I have curves n all the wrong places now. Hoping to even it out.
  • amandakev88
    amandakev88 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    stomach has a bit of a hang-a-lang and my booty is tiny and my arms fluctuate between ripped and huge-but-not-in-the-ripped-sense to me. but we are our own worst critics.
  • HollyMGT
    HollyMGT Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    My stomach. I look 6 or 7 months pregnant even though I've never been pregnant.
  • pbright2880
    pbright2880 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My legs I hate wearing shorts they have almost no muscle tone and no matter how hard I workout I never can see a difference they get smaller but not firmer... :)
  • myecho88
    myecho88 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Probably my arms, I'm self conscious with just about every part of my body but I've NEVER worn a sleeveless dress or top. Even in the summer I always keep them covered. My goal is to get them smaller and toned.
  • Buffy_the_Bride
    Buffy_the_Bride Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am an extreme pear, so definitely my *kitten*. I always think that everyone is looking at it. Hopefully it's just paranoia.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    my hideous midsection.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I would like the loose skin to tighten up. I am self conscious about all loose skin areas.
  • carolineat111
    carolineat111 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm self conscious of my thighs and calves. I'm at a healthy weight (154 at 5'10") and a size 6 but I'm still not happy with my legs!
  • ems212
    ems212 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    My stomach, thighs, and butt. That's where I carry most of my weight. I also happen to be one of those blessed people with an extra rib on each side...which makes getting a flat stomach even more difficult.