Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Self conscious?

What is your most self conscious body part that you want to lose/gain fat or gain muscle from? I do not think people really want to lose muscle from any body part but I could be wrong.

Mine would have to be my chest and I am willing to get down in really low body fat to see if it really is gynecomastia.

Replies

• QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    I don't like my stomach after years of drinking beer and 3 children.
  • newjeanbean
    newjeanbean Posts: 30 Member
    My arms! My goal is to be able to do pull-ups by the end of this year. I've never done one in my life and I'm determined!
  • pleasepleaseno
    pleasepleaseno Posts: 166 Member
    Mostly my arms :( I feel so embarrassed to wear tanks.
  • sydneydeb
    sydneydeb Posts: 93 Member
    Everything from the boobs down, they are pretty good but below that - blek
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    It was my arms and I am doing laser treatments to adress it.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,013 Member
    My "mother's apron". Particularly because I have never even been pregnant, it's just a big flabby hang that I hate.
  • My stomach and my thighs.
  • garnerish
    garnerish Posts: 67 Member
    My man tits.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    I'm pretty happy with my body shape honestly although I'm still a few pounds from my goal - that said, there are days I see all the flat stomachs and wish (it'll never happen for me though, according to my doc my internal organs are placed such that it just isn't possible. I could get flatter but I'll always have a pooch)
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Thighs
  • arkowalyshyn
    arkowalyshyn Posts: 132 Member
    My fat 'overhang' and thighs. My boobs and bum have already left, and I have curves n all the wrong places now. Hoping to even it out.
  • amandakev88
    amandakev88 Posts: 328 Member
    stomach has a bit of a hang-a-lang and my booty is tiny and my arms fluctuate between ripped and huge-but-not-in-the-ripped-sense to me. but we are our own worst critics.
  • HollyMGT
    HollyMGT Posts: 111 Member
    My stomach. I look 6 or 7 months pregnant even though I've never been pregnant.
  • pbright2880
    pbright2880 Posts: 14 Member
    My legs I hate wearing shorts they have almost no muscle tone and no matter how hard I workout I never can see a difference they get smaller but not firmer... :)
  • myecho88
    myecho88 Posts: 11 Member
    Probably my arms, I'm self conscious with just about every part of my body but I've NEVER worn a sleeveless dress or top. Even in the summer I always keep them covered. My goal is to get them smaller and toned.
  • Buffy_the_Bride
    Buffy_the_Bride Posts: 7 Member
    I am an extreme pear, so definitely my *kitten*. I always think that everyone is looking at it. Hopefully it's just paranoia.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    my hideous midsection.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    I would like the loose skin to tighten up. I am self conscious about all loose skin areas.
  • carolineat111
    carolineat111 Posts: 97 Member
    I'm self conscious of my thighs and calves. I'm at a healthy weight (154 at 5'10") and a size 6 but I'm still not happy with my legs!
  • ems212
    ems212 Posts: 135 Member
    My stomach, thighs, and butt. That's where I carry most of my weight. I also happen to be one of those blessed people with an extra rib on each side...which makes getting a flat stomach even more difficult.