Work Out DVDS...HELP

Options
Can anybody recommend some really good Work Out DVDs?:ohwell: I have a dancing with the stars one, but I'd like to change it up.:huh: Thanks so much!!!!

Replies

• teacheratkins24
    teacheratkins24 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Can anybody recommend some really good Work Out DVDs?:ohwell: I have a dancing with the stars one, but I'd like to change it up.:huh: Thanks so much!!!!
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I have the Core Rythms system of videos and they are a lot of fun & you can really feel it, especially the next day!! It's basically all latan dance moves.
  • MelisaC
    Options
    Hi! I totally understand - I get bored with the same thing all the time.

I'd recommend any of the Beachbody programs - you've probably seen their infomercials? I've used Turbo Jam (very fun!), Slim in Six and P90X and they're all great! And with their programs you also get a free fitness coach who can help you with any questions... not like something you'd buy off the shelf.

I'm a distributor so if you have any questions, let me know!

Melisa
    www.changeyourlifewithmel.com
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    My mom has Richard Simmons, Biggest Loser, Jillian Michaels ones....
    I am into the Beachbody ones (it's a company).
  • Solidsweet
    Options
    I am all about the Tae-Bo videos!!

Even though Billy Blanks is old news, he's still putting out new ones!
    I just am working on the "Celebrity Fit" workout dvd, and I love it!
    I just picked it up at my grocery store ... for $10. I'm sure you can find it at Walmart, etc.
    It's a workout for 45 mins.
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    I have the Core Rythms system of videos and they are a lot of fun & you can really feel it, especially the next day!! It's basically all latan dance moves.

Have you gotten great results with this?
    I like having a plethora of videos to pick from. I've struggled finding a good SOLID dance program that delivers major results.
  • MelisaC
    Options

Cool! Which beachbody DVD's do you have?
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    They sound like fun....where do you get them?
  • cherapple
    cherapple Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    www.cathe.com

She's the only one who keeps me interested and challenged, even after doing her videos for ten years. Anything else I buy usually disappoints.
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options

Cool! Which beachbody DVD's do you have?

I have all of the Turbo Jams
    Slim in 6
    P90X
    Slim Express
    Power Half Hour
    ** Oh yeah....Hip Hop Abs
  • teacheratkins24
    teacheratkins24 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi! I totally understand - I get bored with the same thing all the time.

I'd recommend any of the Beachbody programs - you've probably seen their infomercials? I've used Turbo Jam (very fun!), Slim in Six and P90X and they're all great! And with their programs you also get a free fitness coach who can help you with any questions... not like something you'd buy off the shelf.

I'm a distributor so if you have any questions, let me know!

Melisa
    www.changeyourlifewithmel.com

Tell me more!!!!:happy:
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    When I am released from surgery I will get back to them, but yes I had great results with the Core Rythms videos, you can lose 3 inches in your waist in just a couple of weeks (I did). Go to corerythms.com - I am pretty sure the whole system (5 dvds) was 68.00. But there are a lot of different things to do on each video!!
  • Nurse09
    Options
    I just got turbojams and I love them!!!!!:love:
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I'm also a fan of Turbo Jam. I've been doing these workouts for about 3 months now and I've lost 20 lbs. I'm hoping to get a couple new DVDs for Christmas to add to my collection.
  • HippyChx
    HippyChx Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    If you go to prevention.com they have so many good dvd's....my favorites are kickstart your metabolism and 3-2-1 workout. Hope that helps.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam, hands down the most fun & challenging exercise dvd I've ever done. Billy Blanks Tae Bo is a really good program (but not as fun). Slim in Six is a really good program (but not as fun). Sensing a pattern here? LOL I haven't dived into the world of P90x yet, but I've heard great things about it.
  • beckylynn
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of Jillian Michaels. Her videos are on the exercise Tv on Comcast on demand so its free and she kicks my butt every time!!
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I have the Biggest Loser Cardio Max and Turbo Jam and Taebo. I dont use them as much anymore since I joined the gym. I liked them all. I want to get the Chalean extreme. I think its supposed to be like P90X but from the maker of Turbo Jam.

Connie
  • Biggestloserfan
    Options
    I have the BL Cardio Max and the original Biggest Loser DVD. I have some of Prevention ones that I love and I love Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds DVDs.