I almost forgot about my clothing victory!!

Options
I went shopping at lunch and bough jeans that are FIVE sizes from where I started less than a year ago!!
Whoa. I wish ya'll could see my butt in these!! I like how it looks! I havent been in this size in probably 15 years!! I'm so excited.

Replies

• goochinator
    goochinator Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I went shopping at lunch and bough jeans that are FIVE sizes from where I started less than a year ago!!
    Whoa. I wish ya'll could see my butt in these!! I like how it looks! I havent been in this size in probably 15 years!! I'm so excited.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: :love: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :love: :bigsmile: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :heart:
    THAT IS FANTASTIC-WAY TO GO!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    YAAAAY! CONGRATS, I know that must feel good!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    WOW, good for you!! I'm excited for you. That give's me incentive to keep going. One of these days I'll be buying a pair of jeans that's five sizes smaller too. :flowerforyou:
  • karathrace
    Options
    That is awesome! :D
  • dhayes
    dhayes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Congratulations!!!
  • annathelu
    annathelu Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    HUGE CONGRATS!!

That has to be the best feeling ever. I'm looking forward to that, too. I find that I always end up getting jeans that are a size too big just because I worry about what I look like when they're a bit tighter. Hopefully, my exercise regime can remedy some of that.
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Sexy butt!:wink::bigsmile: :
  • oldbag
    oldbag Posts: 13
    Options
    OMG: That is too wonderful. You could take a picture you know:laugh: