What reward(s) are you getting for your goal weight?

Options
I've found that setting up a rewards system is a great way of motivation. I'm curious as to what everyone else has a reward system. How often do you reward yourself? What are your rewards for each goal?

Here are mine:

Rewards
1. Every 5lbs lost – Buy something from Amazon wishlist (do not buy again if 5lbs are gained back)
2. Every 2 inches lost – Buy something from Amazon wishlist (in addition to 5lbs)
3. 10lbs lost/300lbs – teeth whitening
4. 20lbs lost/290lbs – Get that ear piercing you want
5. 30lbs lost/280lbs – New glasses
6. 40lbs lost/270lbs – Customized pair of rainbow Converse shoes
7. 50lbs lost/260lbs – New glasses frames (vintage cat-eye glasses)
8. 60lbs lost/250lbs – 10 pairs of ultra-cute socks
9. 70lbs lost/240lbs – New glasses frames (Buddy Holly)
10. 80lbs lost/230lbs – 10 pieces of jewelry or accessories
11. 90lbs lost/220lbs – Purple boots
12. 100lbs lost/210lbs – 5 pairs cute gloves or armwarmers
13. 110lbs lost/200lbs – Knee-high black boots
14. 120lbs lost/190lbs – Electrolysis/Laser hair removal (never shave those legs again!)
15. 130lbs lost/180lbs – New wardrobe! Finish work on that custom jacket! Cute accessories! Resize your wedding ring! New haircut!
16. 140+lbs lost/170lbs or less – Start taking ballet lessons! Go see Hanson live in concert! Vacation in Japan! Cosplay at a convention! Have a baby! Professional photos with you and your husband! Go wild you skinnier girl, you!

Mine are mostly material, but I don't have a lot of things that I would LOVE to wear if I thought I wouldn't be laughed at for being overweight and wearing them.

What about you guys?

Replies

• bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I haven't rewarded myself at all... I guess once I reach my goal weight I will be getting a new wardrobe... because I am already at the point I need it... and I am getting knee high boots at some point also!!!
  • SuzetteMerashino
    Options
    I have one more pound to go then I am going to the ZOO!!!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    I want to reward myself with a girlfriend for some reason I feel like I need one now that I am very stressed out and it's not for the obvious reason XD
  • jaia07
    jaia07 Posts: 22
    Options
    I have never set rewards like this, but I love new stuff.... so maybe it would work for me!
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Definitely a bikini from Victoria's secret!
    Also thinking belly button piercing...not sure, kinda scared of that! haha
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I will just spend a lot of quality time in front of the mirror :happy:
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    Definitely a bikini from Victoria's secret!
    Also thinking belly button piercing...not sure, kinda scared of that! haha

dont be scared i swear my ear piercing hurt worse than my belly button
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    4 Months & 16 days that it took me to reach/surpass my goal weight by 1 lbs. My goal weight was 130 lbs. I achieved 129 lbs on April 22 - 11.

My Husband Adam awarded me with Tony Horton's 'BRING IT!' & a lovely bookmark that read 'The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams' - Eleanor Roosevelt.

When I completed Power90 on March 5 - 11...I treated myself with two OPI nailpolishes - Hot Pink & Hot Red...!

I'm soooo over the moooon with my results & Looooove my fitness journey - It's my new lifestyle & it's here to stay... :smile: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    my reward for goal weight is to be a tattoo on my lower back , its going to be of amy brown's believe fairy;

i am thinking i might do a reward when i get to 150...either a nose piercing or if i can get it off before the cruise maybe new clothes for it.
  • BryanAir
    BryanAir Posts: 434
    Options
    I just realized that I hit my halfway mark and didn't reward myself, so I am going to get this nice set of bicycle tools I've had my eye on. When I reach my goal I am getting a new road bike.