Things you never thought you would look forward to eating?

Options

Replies

• nlutece
    nlutece Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Plain greek yogurt is my crack cocaine now. I have it with strawberries mixed in for breakfast.

Also I uncontrollably eat almonds and cashews and dried fruit of any kind. Dried fruit used to seem so disgusting to me. I can't believe my mouth is watering thinking about it. I'm now the kind of guy that will actually buy trail mix without the candy in it. What's happening to me?!?!? haha
  • Fruitylicious03
    Options
    Salted nuts and raisins.
  • Fruitylicious03
    Options
    And apples. Geez I friggen hated apples with every fibre of my being. In fact that was the only fruit I didn't eat. Now I like them with peanut butter.
  • ahkeeia
    ahkeeia Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I crave avocados. So much so, to where I refuse to eat a salad without an avocado.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    MUD
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    This isn't new, but I look forward to my morning coffee. Sometimes that's what gets me to go to bed; just knowing that when I wake up, I can have coffee.
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    I must second tuna! I was never much for fish growing up, but I crave tuna sandwiches something fierce these days (especially after workouts). They're especially amazing on really freshly baked whole wheat bread – also something I never saw myself enjoying so much!
  • jstrun
    jstrun Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Mainly Fish...i'm still terrible at cooking it myself, but whenever i go to restaurants, even if I want a burger, I'll choose the salmon burger over a beef burger with bacon.
  • fdlafon
    fdlafon Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I look forward to my Walmart Wheat Thin crackers with Sabra Supremely Spicy Hummus more than anything else! I think its the salt on the crackers as well as the spicy! YUM!
  • d6melanie
    d6melanie Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I think my "ah ha" craving is really a lack of craving. I look forward to all my meals, and I like the variety of foods we eat, but I think I've finally figured out how to eat nutritiously enough that I rarely "crave" anymore. Except occasionally for Whiskey Soda... ;)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Egg white omelets, lol (with spinach and feta, typically).
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Fruit. I always considered it something to eat when good food wasn't available, lol.

Fiber One bars. They're the closest thing to candy that I eat and I love them. Started to get the fiber. Look forward to them because they're yummy. :)
  • denisegresham1
    denisegresham1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    avocado, bacon, and eggs
  • ajravanos
    ajravanos Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    i get really excited when my dinner is just a giant bowl of brussel sprouts. never saw that one comin'....
  • stackhsc
    stackhsc Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Sushi.... I love it now that I tried it
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    stackhsc wrote: »
    Sushi.... I love it now that I tried it

I missed out on some many years of eating sushi because I refused to try it. Now I can't get enough.
  • sydneydeb
    sydneydeb Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    cropaway wrote: »
    I used to hate greek yogurt and now I love it and crave it!

Greek yoghurt is the only yoghurt I can eat now, the flavoured ones just taste disgusting with all the additives in them.
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Cashews. I love them!!! But they are so high in cals and fat.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Salad! I've always been more of a meat and potato (still am), but love me a good salad.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon bun Quest Bars. I am obsessed with them, never thought I would look forward to eating a protein bar all day