HELP!!! Why Won't My Profile Pic Change???

Options
FabulousFantasticFifty
FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
edited October 2014 in Chit-Chat
Is anyone else having issues with their Profile pics? Ever since the NEW MFP format I haven't been able to change my pic here on the Forum pages. I can change it on my Profile page but it stays the same on here. It randomly changed last night, but I'd like to go with another photo and it just won't cooperate. Any ideas? I emailed MFP but yet to receive a response! :\

Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Thanks a Bunch My Beautiful Peoples!!! :)

Replies

• ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    Because the mods really like your legs. :D
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    Log out and log back in. It should change.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Tried several times :confused: But Thanks anyway! :)

ilfaith wrote: »
    Thanks Doll!!! :smiley:

PS what are MODS? ;p

• mikeshockley
    mikeshockley Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Tried several times :confused: But Thanks anyway! :)

ilfaith wrote: »
    Thanks Doll!!! :smiley:

PS what are MODS? ;p

Moderators.
  • pleasurelittletreasure
    pleasurelittletreasure Posts: 236 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I want to bump this because I have been trying to add a jpeg photo to my profile pics and keep getting told it is an unrecognized format. Wha???? .jpeg, .jpg and .gif - all bomb out. File isn't too large, either. What gives? Frustrations abound.
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    Yes mine will not change nor allow me to up date profile page, anyway s hummm
  • maggimagoo
    maggimagoo Posts: 8 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    I haven't used the app in several years and want to start using it again. I can somehow get in via Facebook, but I can't do any changes to my profile pic or more importantly, I can't change my email address for the account. I thought I knew my password, but it's not being accepted. If I ask for a password reset, it goes to an email I no longer have and I cannot possibly receive it to get the ability to reset my password. So I can't change my email because I can't fully log in. I emailed support and they sent a generic reply telling me to request that my password be sent to the email address associated with the account that I no longer have access to. So I can't get anywhere with this.

Please help!
  • Cajunbby93
    Cajunbby93 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I also came here to complain MFP isn’t letting me add people from the community. 🤨🤔 like wtf. I basically gotta go through peoples friends lists.
  • redux1985
    redux1985 Posts: 231 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    @Cajunbby93

It's kinda broken but you can get around it.

If you're using the MFP app, go to your friend list section, then press the + button at the top right, then choose the second option down, and type the username of the person you'd like to add.

If you're using a PC, just copy and paste this line into your browser:

www.myfitnespal.com/profile/epsteindidntlogcalories

(replacing the last word with the username you're after) - you'll be able to add them from there.