Hi everyone!!!

Options
smgapv
smgapv Posts: 6 Member
Hello,

I am new to this website, well as of 4/25 and have started the second leg of my weight loss journey. In 2009 I weighed in at 244 lbs. After some hard work, and a personal trainer I was down to around 200 in about 4 months. I was working out 5-6 days a week, only ate about 1300 calories and drank a boatload of water. Then I met the man of my dreams-whom I am still with, albeit without a ring *sigh*-and have only continued to work out about 2 days a week, basically to maintain my weight loss. On April 13th I lost my job-it was a blessing in disguise-and did some soul searching. I will be 32 in a couple of months and refuse to be this overweight mama that will eventually travel the path my mother did and have major health issues. So as of today-I decided to only weigh myself once a week, I weigh in at 202lbs. I have a personal trainer again, and am watching what I eat, and again drinking a boatload of water. My boyfriend is great support, he met me when I was heavier, but never being overweight I am not sure if he can understand how I feel. He know I joined the site and is completely supportive of all of my new endeavors. I guess I an in need of moral support, the kind that I can only get from people who have been in my shoes-so there it is. I would love to chat with people and gain some insight into new workouts, foods, etc.... I am so happy I joined this site!!!!

Replies

• chaissone337
    Options
    welcome, and good luck on yr journey, we are all on a mission, I know I am
  • Ourjobasparents
    Ourjobasparents Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hiiii! You can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • smgapv
    smgapv Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you both so much!! I am hoping to achieve my goal by the end of the year-seems pretty realistic, at least that is what my trainer tells me!!