Any soon to be brides out there?

Options
2»

Replies

• Daisygirl44
    Daisygirl44 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Getting married June 2015 and having trouble zipping the dress I bought already bought! I need to lose more overall, but id be very happy with 20 more. Anyone is welcome to add me :)
  • xjgirl94
    xjgirl94 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    ME! We have been engaged for two years and still haven't set a date! Lol
  • PowerfulHunt
    PowerfulHunt Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Getting married Sept 2015 ! Not really losing for just the wedding .. but I am really excited for it!
  • ems212
    ems212 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    We haven't picked a date for the wedding yet, but I started working out before he proposed. I definitely want to lose weight before that day.
  • aloranger7708
    aloranger7708 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I am engaged but we don't have a set date, but we are also eloping! So thankfully I don't feel a ton of pressure to lose weight by a certain time. Like another poster said, I'm not losing weight solely for the wedding (seeing as I've been on this site for years, lol) but would love to reach my goal weight for whenever our date is :)
  • linzanne5
    linzanne5 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! We're set for May 2015. I started Weight Watchers last December just before we got engaged and I was down 15 lbs. I lost my umph and have put back on about 5 lbs. I quit Weight Watchers and have decided to give MFP another shot. Feel free to add me! I'm excited to get back at it!