PLEASE READ!!!

Options
Hello everyone!! I just joined my fitness pal about a month ago and just descovered the website. I have gotten no friend requests so far ( probably because I don't know anyone) but if you would like to become my friend please leave your email so I can friend request you. And just so you know I am 20 and live in the USA. (Just figured I would add that in because when I looked at the "find members" tab it asked you age and where you live.) :laugh:

Replies

• ucfsn118
    ucfsn118 Posts: 14
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'm 21 and in Orlando, FL for school at UCF! Are you in college?? Good luck on all your weight loss goals!
  • CWRose
    CWRose Posts: 62
    Options
    How tall are you??? Why are you wanting to lose weight?? Sweetie your welcome to add me, but I want you to know that MFP is not about just being skinny, it's about being healthy. Obviously I don't know you and am certainly not trying to judge, but your current weight is amazing so unless your only 3 and half feet tall you are shooting below healthy. Most of the people I have met on here are looking for other people who really have serious weight to lose, that may have something to do with no friend requests. I apologize if I am being hurtful in any way, again I don't know you, but I am willing to get to know you if you want! Good luck with everything.
  • mattvandenhoven
    Options
    hey I'm up north in Canada but you can add me if you want. my email is matthewvandenhoven@gmail.com

you could of course just click on my picture and then click add friend but hey what ever works for you
  • nitashagarcia
    Options
    hi!!! im 23 from rhode island! my email is artsyxasha@yahoo.com feel free to add me :D
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Taylor

Hi and welcome to MFP

Look thru the forums for people with similar goals or views to your own, then click on their user name and you will be taken to their profile, from there you will find an "add as friend" button. Its nice to add a little message to your friend request...even if its just a "hi, we have the same amount of weight to lose and I could use a little support" etc.

mattvandenhove & nitashagarcia

Its wiser to NOT post your email address on public forums, you may with to remove it. If you time out on editing your post report your post and ask for your email to be removed

CC
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    welcome .add me if you`d like!
    jane
  • ptillison
    ptillison Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi You can add me. I am a newly motivated newbie!!! We got this!
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    go right ahead and add me. you can go ahead and put topics such as i did. people in st. louis, vegan/vegetarians. new moms. lots of people will look at it and be more than happy to friend you.