Help wanted!! My 2nd time on MFP

Options
Started on MFP about 2 years ago and had great success with it. I lost 40 pounds but I've gained about 20 back over the last year. I had trouble with maintenance and things got away from me. I'm a husband and father and it's tough fitting it all in. Having as many people that will keep me on track is the way to go for me.

Replies

• Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Well congrats on getting back to MFP. Its great to track your daily intake and be accountable. Re-prioritize your life, make things fit, and eliminate the stuff that doesn't. Organize your area, if the rest of the family (your wife) does not make meal preparations convenient for you. Maybe she is fixing steak, portion out your piece, and then make your own thing to go with it. No you dont have to eat the macaroni and cheese that is with it...(just examples now! lol) Buy your favorite snack and a container of snack bags and pre-portion out the whole bag or box. Then put it in a container saving the bags so you can use them on your next bag of YOUR SNACKS. Enjoy the journey!
  • jurgie18
    jurgie18 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, I also had good success last year and now I have gained back 10 pounds. I am on week 4 of being back here on MFP. Add me if you would like to.
  • Fantabulosity1
    Options
    I'm back too so feel free to add!
  • tdiamond88
    tdiamond88 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm also giving MFP another go, trying to lose weight. I let myself balloon up to about 350. Best of luck!
  • ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Happy to help in any way I can. Feel free to add me. ankdworak
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    This is my third time here. Feel free to add me.
  • cecimaguina
    cecimaguina Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I can say I'm back, I've always been here BUT not logging for the past 4 months (only thinking about it) and for at least 1 year totally away from it all. I gained 15lbs from the almost 50lbs I lost back in 2012.
    Work, routine, commute, family and 2 small daughters....definitely a challenge to fit diet & workouts - I know we can do it! We did it once! It's just hard to start....
    Feel free to add me too!
  • stopdropandlose
    stopdropandlose Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Add me, love making new friends!