Finally! Under 250!!

Options
I know I'm literally under by a hair (I weighed in at 249.8 lbs today), but GUESS WHAT? Still counts! I am under 250 and I will NEVER BE ABOVE IT AGAIN! Celebrating tonight with a glass of water and a walk with my dog :)

Replies

• cstevenson86
    cstevenson86 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is such an accomplishment. I hit that goal on October 18 when I weighed in, and it felt wonderful! Being under 250 again is the most amazing feeling. I literally had to rub my eyes to make sure I was reading the scale correctly. Again, congratulations. That's a HUGE accomplishment. Enjoy your celebration with your pup tonight!
  • sparkynazca
    sparkynazca Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    YAY! Way to go! I just got below 300 myself, and I can't wait until I am where you are! :)
  • vamaena
    vamaena Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I just hit the below 300 point a few weeks ago and am looking forward to the day that I will be able to say that about 250. It sounds like you have a wonderful celebration ahead of you. Have fun!
  • ems212
    ems212 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I celebrated when I was below 250 as well! It may have been just a hair, but that's worth celebrating. Your hard work and dedication takes you far. :) Congratulations!
  • erinlyn1974
    erinlyn1974 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great job!
  • kimikat91
    kimikat91 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Cant wait to feel the way u are! Keep it up. By the way im 258 lbs. Heaviest ive been in my life.
  • veggiesandkate
    veggiesandkate Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Awesome work- congratulations!
  • digitalcanuck
    digitalcanuck Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Whoot Whoot! Way to go.
  • mshepard83
    mshepard83 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It's a great feeling. I just made it this week as well!
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Huge congrats on that milestone and your progress. Def' know how that feels.

Rockstar!
  • VirgoFrancesca
    VirgoFrancesca Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I am loving the support and good vibes in this community!!
  • focus135
    Options
    Well done ! Perhaps seltzer water ?? It is just more festive. Lol!
  • llUndecidedll
    llUndecidedll Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I know it feels amazing to see such progress. I just had the same victory this week.