Recipe holder?

Options
I'm not the best at writing on those tiny recipe cards! Plus, I like to have the picture with my recipes.
Does anyone know of a website I can use that lets you enter in recipes/pictures? I thought about just using blogspot.com but I don't want to add a bunch of recipes (like sometimes I find some on here that some of you came up with on your own) and then people think that they are my own, etc.

And I know I could save them to my computer but 1) If I saved the website to my favorites it gets lost and I forget about it. and 2) I have SO MANY pictures saved to my computer (Hobby of mine) that having room for anything else can be difficult!

Replies

• StrawberryDrip
    Options
    Get a binder and print them out, it'd be like your own personal cookbook of things you like
  • JessesGirl05
    Options
    Get a binder and print them out, it'd be like your own personal cookbook of things you like
    I've never needed to print anything, so i dont have a printer
  • StrawberryDrip
    Options
    Oh well nevermind sorry
  • JessesGirl05
    Options
    Oh well nevermind sorry
    Thanks for your suggestion, anyways!
  • rjsbailey
    rjsbailey Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    agree! been doing this for years!
  • cicadagirl
    Options
    I've never needed to print anything, so i dont have a printer

You could go to your public library and use their computer stations to type up your favorite recipes and print 'em out. (I'm a librarian, so my suggestions will often include "go to the library" as one of the steps, ha!)

That said, this is what I do, too. I have a really nice recipe binder that was a gift and came complete with the little tabs for different kinds of foods, and every time I find a cool recipe online, I print it out, punch holes, and stick it into the binder. It's a perfect way to keep them all straight.

That said, you could also check out tastebook.com, food.com and recipething.com. :-)