If the above poster sent you a FR, would you accept?

Options

Replies

• TheBradka
    Options
    Yes
  • LynneW1983
    LynneW1983 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Sure
  • drsdc63
    drsdc63 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Interesting way of selecting friends. I can tell you Lynne is a very cool friend.
  • emily889
    emily889 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    we're already friends :)
  • JeffMeehan
    JeffMeehan Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    yep
  • LynneW1983
    LynneW1983 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    drsdc63 wrote: »
    Interesting way of selecting friends. I can tell you Lynne is a very cool friend.

Oh thanks you are a very good friend too.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    Maybe, what's in it for me?
  • Isagirl72
    Isagirl72 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    sure
  • FitGoofy
    FitGoofy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Of course
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    SURELY
  • idontcarroll
    idontcarroll Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Nope.
  • _JustDG_
    _JustDG_ Posts: 1,584
    Options
    No.
  • Misshodge64
    Options
    Sure I try to get along with everyone, plus i am not too good or think of myself higher than anyone. All is welcomed,
  • fobs13
    fobs13 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    Yep.
  • TheBradka
    Options
    I would!
  • idontcarroll
    idontcarroll Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Sure I try to get along with everyone, plus i am not too good or think of myself higher than anyone. All is welcomed,
    Was it necessary to add that comment about "plus i am not too good or think of myself higher than anyone"? Just because I said no that I would not accept you if you sent me a FR does not mean I think I am too good or think I am higher than anyone. I have select people on my FL because I know what they will bring to my table. I know nothing about you, why would I accept? Sorry, but all is not welcomed on my list and I am allowed to be that way. Thank you for being judgmental.
  • _JustDG_
    _JustDG_ Posts: 1,584
    Options
    quadgasm wrote: »
    Was it necessary to add that comment about "plus i am not too good or think of myself higher than anyone"? Just because I said no that I would not accept you if you sent me a FR does not mean I think I am too good or think I am higher than anyone. I have select people on my FL because I know what they will bring to my table. I know nothing about you, why would I accept? Sorry, but all is not welcomed on my list and I am allowed to be that way. Thank you for being judgmental.

I thought she was talking to me... maybe it was aimed at both of us. *shrug* :p
  • Building_Bulk
    Building_Bulk Posts: 20,596 Member
    Options
    I see no reason not to accept
  • Misshodge64
    Options
    quadgasm wrote: »

Hummmmm, I had to actually scroll up to see why you would post this. So I just seen that you posted this after my posting. If you were to look at all my posting and from my news for fitness pal s you would see that I always say that. Go check over the lasts weeks of my postings. Another thing, I am not judging you, I don't know you. It seems to me that you are in your feelings. I try to be a drama free woman. How you GOING to call me judgemental people don't accept every one. You seem to have other things going on in your life. Whatever issues you have, leave your baggage at the court, please don't bring it over here. I am happy with life and I accept all. If you want to befriend me than by all means please do. I am a woman, I don't like playing lil games. Relax and calm down.