If the above poster sent you a FR, would you accept?

Options

Replies

• 412lexiLEX
    412lexiLEX Posts: 276 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I see no reason not to accept...
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    THANKS DARLING, WE WOULD MAKE GOOD PALS, I AM DRAMA FREE I PROMISE.:-)
  • fobs13
    fobs13 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    Yes. If I didn't want to accept someone would just not reply to the thread.
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    ohhhhh drama in da house!
    already friends.
    we got lots on the table!
  • _JustDG_
    _JustDG_ Posts: 1,584
    edited November 2014
    Options

Translation: girls in bikinis or guys showing abs (or both?)

I personally only add super hot guys.
  • idontcarroll
    idontcarroll Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    quadgasm wrote: »
    Sure I try to get along with everyone, plus i am not too good or think of myself higher than anyone. All is welcomed,
    Was it necessary to add that comment about "plus i am not too good or think of myself higher than anyone"? Just because I said no that I would not accept you if you sent me a FR does not mean I think I am too good or think I am higher than anyone. I have select people on my FL because I know what they will bring to my table. I know nothing about you, why would I accept? Sorry, but all is not welcomed on my list and I am allowed to be that way. Thank you for being judgmental.

Hummmmm, I had to actually scroll up to see why you would post this. So I just seen that you posted this after my posting. If you were to look at all my posting and from my news for fitness pal s you would see that I always say that. Go check over the lasts weeks of my postings. Another thing, I am not judging you, I don't know you. It seems to me that you are in your feelings. I try to be a drama free woman. How you GOING to call me judgemental people don't accept every one. You seem to have other things going on in your life. Whatever issues you have, leave your baggage at the court, please don't bring it over here. I am happy with life and I accept all. If you want to befriend me than by all means please do. I am a woman, I don't like playing lil games. Relax and calm down.

Alright, whatever you say sweetheart. I'm not sure what game it is that I am playing here, but it just seemed to me as you threw in that comment because I said no to you and then the woman under me said no to me. I am okay with being denied, just seemed like you weren't. And as for poking at me personally and stating whatever "issues" I have, like I said you do not know me and I do not know you. I was simply pointing out what I saw as you mostly just said surely to everyone and not give the extra little tid bits.
  • idontcarroll
    Options
    _JustDG_ wrote: »

[/quote]

I personally only add super hot guys.
    [/quote]

:
    BFDeal wrote: »
    I have select people on my FL because I know what they will bring to my table.

9/10 I will accept a banging hot chick over a dude. Women are aesthetically more appealing to look at naked. :wink:
  • Misshodge64
    Options
    Sure I try to get along with everyone, plus i am not too good or think of myself higher than anyone. All is welcomed,
    Was it necessary to add that comment about "plus i am not too good or think of myself higher than anyone"? Just because I said no that I would not accept you if you sent me a FR does not mean I think I am too good or think I am higher than anyone. I have select people on my FL because I know what they will bring to my table. I know nothing about you, why would I accept? Sorry, but all is not welcomed on my list and I am allowed to be that way. Thank you for being judgmental.

Hummmmm, I had to actually scroll up to see why you would post this. So I just seen that you posted this after my posting. If you were to look at all my posting and from my news for fitness pal s you would see that I always say that. Go check over the lasts weeks of my postings. Another thing, I am not judging you, I don't know you. It seems to me that you are in your feelings. I try to be a drama free woman. How you GOING to call me judgemental people don't accept every one. You seem to have other things going on in your life. Whatever issues you have, leave your baggage at the court, please don't bring it over here. I am happy with life and I accept all. If you want to befriend me than by all means please do. I am a woman, I don't like playing lil games. Relax and calm down.

Alright, whatever you say sweetheart. I'm not sure what game it is that I am playing here, but it just seemed to me as you threw in that comment because I said no to you and then the woman under me said no to me. I am okay with being denied, just seemed like you weren't. And as for poking at me personally and stating whatever "issues" I have, like I said you do not know me and I do not know you. I was simply pointing out what I saw as you mostly just said surely to everyone and not give the extra little tid bits.

Have a beautiful day , CAUSE I AM FEELING TOO THIS MORNING :-)
  • RetiredNavy_CT
    RetiredNavy_CT Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Yep!
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options

I'm sorry it seemed that way to you, but I can personally vouch for @Misshodge64... She's one of the coolest and most down to earth friends I've got on here. Plus, she has a pretty thick skin and doesn't do things out of spite. She just tends to explain her responses a little bit. She really is a sweetheart.

• Misshodge64
    Options
    LET'S TURN.UP
  • idontcarroll
    Options
    jasonmh630 wrote: »

I'm sorry it seemed that way to you, but I can personally vouch for @Misshodge64... She's one of the coolest and most down to earth friends I've got on here. Plus, she has a pretty thick skin and doesn't do things out of spite. She just tends to explain her responses a little bit. She really is a sweetheart.

I'm sure she is a peach.

Have a beautiful day , CAUSE I AM FEELING TOO THIS MORNING :-)

Hope you have a beautiful day too!
  • TheBradka
    Options
    Yeah Chemistry! Can you feel that it is all over this thread right now! Haha! Love you guys!
  • lawandfitness
    lawandfitness Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    Sure why not
  • drsdc63
    drsdc63 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Yes I would for sure :-)
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    Sure