Changing the way you think

Options
On yesterday I went to my devotional group and I was talking to my devotional sisters telling them that I am battling with my weight and I cant take it any more and they gave me some very helpful information that may help you guys change the way you think when eating. I am a very emotional eater and it was getting way out of hand and after I left my devotional group I had a new mind set. I know how important it is to need a mental change of mind and have all the information you need and still struggle with it. They shared this with me,
You have to learn to eat for the nourishment of the body, because our bodies are a temple of God. You have to know when you are full, and that one serving of food is enough.
We have to fill up on water and proper nutritional food and exercise regularly. We have to know when to STOP EATING. We should Eat for nourishment not for selfishness, meaning wanting to eat how much we want. If we continue to eat how we want it is no longer for nourishment.
We are all BEAUTIFUL People who God created. Keep the beauty that God gave you. Dont OVER eat. Do what is pleasing to God.
ALL THE Days of your lives.

Replies