Today I looked in the mirror

Options
I have lost and gained weight several times. I had the lap-band surgery a little over 3 years ago and I lost 90lbs but I see the weight slowly creeping back on and today I passed by a mirror today and I really looked and myself and I didn't like what I saw. With that being said I am recommitting myself to my diet and exercise plan. I will say that I am glad I had the surgery but what I have learned is that there is no substitute for hard work. So I plan to work hard to lose this next 83lbs and keep it off....FOREVER!!!

Replies

• mccdl34
    mccdl34 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    MFP is a great tool to help you! It takes work, but as you said there is no substitute for hard work. I'm in awe of what some of the people on here have lost. And you'll find plenty of people for support. With your great attitude you can do it!
  • Ron3boys
    Ron3boys Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you....I really appreciate the encouragement. I'm already looking forward to posting my 1st weigh in!!!:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • mccdl34
    mccdl34 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Friend me if you like. I don't have all the answers, but I'll be happy to share the answers I do have!
  • jentidd
    jentidd Posts: 80
    Options
    welcome! I'm sure you will find the encouragement you need here to keep you motivated! Add me if you would like!