AC/DC Drummer charged with attempt to procure a murder...

Options
Alatariel75
Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
edited November 2014 in Chit-Chat
http://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/music/acdc-drummer-phil-rudd-gets-charged-with-attempting-to-procure-a-murder-20141106-11hs1u.html

I'm Thunderstruck. Phil Rudd of AC/DC has been charged with attempting to procure a murder. Hells Bells, who knew he was looking for a Gun for Hire? I bet he tried to get them to do it with a Big Gun, too! But they didn't want to Play Ball. I wonder if the people he tried to hire had a reputation for Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap? Well, he might be going to jail now, so he'll need to keep a Stiff Upper Lip. Good thing they don't have the death penalty anymore, or with a Flick of the Switch, he'd be facing some High Voltage! Well, things are certainly All Screwed Up. I wonder if the intended victim knew they were living on Borrowed Time? What a Cold Hearted Man. He really is Deep in the Hole. But, it's a Dog Eat Dog world, and it just goes to show that Evil Walks. Bet he feels like he's been Kicked in the Teeth... Wonder if he'll go for a Jailbreak?

Replies

• lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Heh how long did it take you to come up with that? Lol
  • Alatariel75
    Options
    Not long enough, to be honest. It shows why I can't remember anything useful, I have a head full of stuff like AC/DC song titles!
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    That's pretty awesome you could come up with it like that. :)
  • LoneWolfRunner
    LoneWolfRunner Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Wait til Bubba says "Hey Little Lover...Can I Sit Next to You, Girl?"
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Phil Rudd always was a Problem Child, but that's what happens when you hang out with Riff Raff. Now he's gonna be doin' the Bad Boy Boogie in prison, I bet it'll change his opinion that Hell Ain't A Bad Place to Be!
  • Alatariel75
    Options
    I'm sure he walked into Court singing "It's a long way to the dock, if I wanna get parole..."
  • jodi_arch
    jodi_arch Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is awesome. My husband and I laughed hard on your comment.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    That should be PHIL Rudd...not to be confused with actor PAUL Rudd.

Clever use of song titles, though.
  • Alatariel75
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    That should be PHIL Rudd...not to be confused with actor PAUL Rudd.

Clever use of song titles, though.

Fixed! I knew something wasn't quite right... aside from my sense of humour...

• PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Holy facepalm, Batman.

That was some pretty Ruff Stuff. Made my Brain Shake. :tongue:
  • Alatariel75
    Options
    Should have known, he was a Problem Child. It he could have gotten away, maybe he would have been Safe in New York City.
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    erm...Back in Black? :\
  • Alatariel75
    Options

Well... Orange is the New Black? :wink:
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options

:laugh:

A drum and a cymbal fall down the stairs...
  • Alatariel75
    Options

A drum and a cymbal fall down the stairs...

You Spoilin' for a Fight? coz This Means War.... :wink: :smiley:
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    So if convicted, the Big Balls he used to attend may change, somewhat.
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    Showed someone your puntastic post and got this in return...

"Can I Sit Next To You Girl as I like Playing With Girls? I Can't Sit Still as you have Dirty Eyes and I want to Cover You In Oil. So Have a Drink on Me, Then Carry Me Home and Go Down on me before I Put My Finger on You then Inject You With My Love as I'm a Love Hungry Man with a Mean Streak. Then I'll Put My Love Into You, Little Lover and Ride On then pull out in The Nick Of Time and give you a Shot Of Love all over your Stiff Upper Lip. Then I'll Send For The Man as I've heard you like Ruff Stuff with Twos Up as you're a Problem Child. It'll be just like your School Days as we Sink The Pink you little Squealer. Then when we've Given The Dog A Bone it'll be Goodbye And Good Riddance from the Night Prowler."
  • Alatariel75
    Options
    Well, the Charges against Phil Rudd have been dropped.

I guess Anything Goes! At least he's Back in Business. I guess even when you're Caught with Your Pants Down, you Can't Stop Rock 'n' Roll. I wish I was a Fly on the Wall at the station when they realised they didn't have the evidence to keep him Deep in the Hole! The cops really Gave It Up, I thought he was going to Go Down. I suppose just because they couldn't make it stick doesn't mean he doesn't have a Mean Streak.

They let him go in the Nick of Time, who knows what would have happened if he stayed in jail. Overdose, Ruff Stuff or some guy looking to Put the Finger on You! Bet he was glad he didn't have to Stick Around. I bet after a night in the cells he thought that Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be.

Well, he can go back to living the Rock 'n' Roll Dream now. It's all a part of Show Business! He'll be thinking Goodbye and Good Riddance to Bad Luck.
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    tumblr_msxnhvDG4M1qlk2ulo1_500.gif