Should I wear a bikini? How do I look?

Options
I'm planning on losing 15-20 more pounds but I want other peoples honest opinions on how I look right now. I'm 5'6 and 160 lbs. Don't be afraid to hurt my feelings or anything. I want to know the truth on how I look.
2bz2lbw4m2o8.jpg
1v3vnwojaqlu.jpg
8utmrgnvpw1c.jpg
x72idsnsdp53.jpg

Replies

• sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/19/bikini-body-beach-ready-chart_n_5352370.html

ETA: I think you look cute as hell and should definitely wear it.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of people feeling good and doing what they're comfortable with. However, I personally would not wear that if I were you.
  • marlanaperry
    marlanaperry Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Don't listen to Jennloella! It's true that you have to feel good to look good (not arguing there), but you look great and confident and should definitely feel comfortable in the bikini!
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Hey she asked my opinion, my opinion is that she should do what makes her comfortable, but that I wouldn't be comfortable in a bikini if that were me. Just my opinion!
  • LeonCX
    LeonCX Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    OP gave her stats and is close to goal. I applaud her for posting. I myself am a 348 pound man and would expect Jennloella to tell me I don't look well in a bikini.
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    My honest opinion is that the top looks AMAZING, but the bottom is just ok and looks a little small. Regardless the overall look is good and I think you could comfortably wear in public.
  • TossaBeanBag
    TossaBeanBag Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Wear it - you have nothing to be ashamed about.
  • BrittTomore87
    BrittTomore87 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone! Jennloella don't feel bad about saying what you did! It makes me realize that I will be that much better 15-20 pounds from now. I mean summer is still months away!
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I think it looks great. Will look amazing once you reach your goals.
  • __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    thank you everyone! Jennloella don't feel bad about saying what you did! It makes me realize that I will be that much better 15-20 pounds from now. I mean summer is still months away!

True, you will look much better 15-20 pounds from now IMO, but I still think you look cute NOW. Rock it and know that with each month that passes, you will look hotter than the previous one. :flowerforyou:
  • AOdell79
    AOdell79 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Do it. You look adorable.
  • redfisher1974
    redfisher1974 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    you're cute, Go for it!
  • Tanie98
    Tanie98 Posts: 675 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Girrl, you go out and just have fun at the beach and wear that bikini! You strut like you don't care, because it doesn't matter what others think.seriously, just wear your bikini, and have fun :)

• Tanie98
    Tanie98 Posts: 675 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Tanie98 wrote: »
    Jennloella wrote: »
    I'm a big fan of people feeling good and doing what they're comfortable with. However, I personally would not wear that if I were you.

This :)
    Do whatever you are comfortable with.as long as you are happy then that's all that matters

• Pupslice
    Pupslice Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    yeah, go for it, you look fine!
  • littlej01
    littlej01 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Are you comfortable in a bikini? If so, then go for it! For the record, if I saw you on the beach I definitely WOULD NOT think "OMG she should not be wearing that!" I'd just think you were another cute girl on the beach. Looking good, great job!
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    If you don't shy away from your image in the mirror when you wear a bikini, by all means, wear a bikini.

My opinion is you look fine, but your opinion's the only one that matters.
  • d6melanie
    d6melanie Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    So when I saw your picture I immediately thought of my inspiration picture. So if you think she looks good in a bikini then I think you look basically the same (just less tan.) :smile:
  • Giddyduck
    Giddyduck Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I wish I was able to post a picture. I agree with most and say if you are comfortable then you should go for it. It doesn't matter if it is a dress or a bikini-if you are uncomfortable then it isn't for you no matter what size/weight. I carry my weight in the same areas. I buy my bottums bigger so it helps that I don't have so much hang over when the fabric is a bit looser. Hope it helps.
  • MisterZ33
    MisterZ33 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Jennloella wrote: »
    Hey she asked my opinion, my opinion is that she should do what makes her comfortable, but that I wouldn't be comfortable in a bikini if that were me. Just my opinion!

+1