Much needed energy to work out

Options
I am starting Le-Vel Thrive to boost my energy. I have two girlfriends who have started using it and they love love love. They have noticed a clearer mind and more energy. They both are down 15 + pounds in 2 months. Has anyone else tried?

Replies

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Nope, haven't heard anything positive about it. Everyone said is just another scam. But I don't take any pills or anything,I prefer to get my energy threw eating certain foods. But to each is own, and I wish you the best of luck on your journey. What works for me, may not work for you, so everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Please be safe! :-)
  • greentart
    greentart Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I hope you're spam.

Let's put it to ya straight. There is no such thing as a quick fix. If there was, then EVERYONE WOULD BE USING IT. The only safe, effective method to losing weight is through paying attention to what you eat and exercise. I know, that sucks. It's rough.

You didn't put it on in a day, or a week, or a month.... you're also not going to lose it in a day, or a week, or a month.
  • mjcaraballo
    Options
    are you doing the Thrive W for women? have you started taking them yet? what are they suppose to do?
  • neym
    neym Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is a dangerous product packed full of stimulants. I wouldn't suggest it at all. I had a terrible reaction! Headaches, GI Issues, health palpations. I sent in a complaint to the FDA regarding this.
  • Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options
    Your girlfriends loss weight because they ate less than their bodies needed to maintain their current weight which can be done without the product.
  • TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    I've heard that if you're looking for energy during a workout, a regular Coke will do the trick.
  • Veil5577
    Veil5577 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Did your girlfriends mention the heart palpitations?