Guess My Weight? [Game]

Options
My scale is broken so i have no accurate rendition of my weight at the moment, i just have to go by my visual. So why not turn it into a game? Post a picture of your body and state your height, and the person below you has to comment how much they think you weigh, and post a picture of themselves if they want to. If the person above you didn't post a body picture, just rate the last picture posted.

5'9
5z8x8e1q9jx9.jpg

Replies

• marlovs78
    marlovs78 Posts: 75 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    ooops sorry I need a picture.
  • jquijas
    jquijas Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Don't guess it's a trap!!!!!!! LOL been married almost 20 years I'm not falling for it!
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I'll play.

My guess for the OP is 135-ish.

I don't have a pic to post readily available, but the right side of my profile pic is current.
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    How will we find out if we were right?
    OP 130
    Xcalygirl: 140
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    My hubby says it's a trap, too, lol! Everyone's weight is AWESOME is the correct answer. Plus, I'm so terrible at this, anyway. I'll just say more than 100, less than 1,000. That pretty much covers 99% of the adult population, right? What do I win?
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    OP 130

I'll tell you. You're not right for me. You're about 35 pounds too low :D
  • refuseresist
    Options
    xcalygrl wrote: »
    OP 130

I'll tell you. You're not right for me. You're about 35 pounds too low :D

Are you tall?
  • refuseresist
    Options
    Sh'es only 16. I'm out.
  • JCM1969
    JCM1969 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Put some clothes on girl! Does your mama know you are posting underwear pictures on the internet??
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Sh'es only 16. I'm out.

Oh, dear me! Yes, I see that now. 16 year old posting underwear pics? SMH...

• mz_getskinny
    mz_getskinny Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You are 16...and recovering from an ED...smh...I don't really know what more to say.
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    If you wanted other people to see you in a positive way, maybe clothes on would have been better. Being 16 and half naked is not good. You should respect yourself more, since there's men old enough to be your grandfather on here.
  • mz_getskinny
    mz_getskinny Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    screwvp wrote: »
    chesnity3 wrote: »
    If you wanted other people to see you in a positive way, maybe clothes on would have been better. Being 16 and half naked is not good. You should respect yourself more, since there's men old enough to be your grandfather on here.

i don't care anymore to be honest, and i respect myself plenty. people these days act like its a crime for girls to be confident and show their bodies if they please. just forget this post.

It is a crime. You are 16.
  • chesnity3
    Options

i don't care anymore to be honest, and i respect myself plenty. people these days act like its a crime for girls to be confident and show their bodies if they please. just forget this post.

If this site was actually for kids under 18 then we wouldn't care that much. But since it's not, a lot of us especially me as a mother would never want any of my three girls posting a picture of their body for people to comment on. Too much is happening in the world these days and I don't think anyone would want to get caught up behind this post. That's why we're all saying what we're saying. Sorry you're in your feelings, but you'll understand as you grow older and even more when you have kids.
  • JCM1969
    JCM1969 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    No... because this is a site for adults... and you are not.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Sh'es only 16. I'm out.

Oh, dear me! Yes, I see that now. 16 year old posting underwear pics? SMH...

it's just a body people. It's not that serious, to be honest. My face isn't even in it.

It's against the TOS of this website.
  • chesnity3
    Options

It is a crime. You are 16.
    yet again, if it had been a bikini post if would have been okay.

Bikini shot, underwear shot or any picture of a 16 year old will never be okay on an adult site.
  • wnt2bhlthy4me
    wnt2bhlthy4me Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Oh honey. Why are you showing your booty in your profile pics. Cover up dear.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    i'm just going to delete my account because ya'll are tripping. I came here because this is a much more wholesome and safe site, than a site like myproana.com but at least they accept people of all ages there, and don't bash them for asking for an opinion. hope u all have a nice life and lose all the weight that you desire to.

Probably a good idea. You've already been reported I'm sure so it's a matter of time before the site deletes you.
  • CherylMichele
    Options
    Reported.... SMDH
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!