Recipe suggestions

Options
Hello,

I'm kinda new to this place so I'm still getting used to the functionality. I was kind of hoping there would be a library of recipes I could click on to suggest a meal for the day, based on the calories, carbs, fat, and protein that I had left to fit in (for dinner, for example). So... if there's no such thing, I'm wondering if the people in this community can give me some advice on what I should try out.

I'm doing the P90 (not doing the X yet, but will after this) so I'm eating 5 times a day, and I'm taking supplements like Shakeology, P90X Results & Recovery, and Whey Protein Shake. So far I've been eating straight forward and kind of minimalistic, with spikes of giving into cravings once in a while. I'd like those spikes to be less frequent, and expand upon the current meals and snacks to fill in the missing gaps.

I'm not sure if my food tracking is hidden for all or not (can I change that?) so please let me know if you'd like to see it and can't.

Thanks in advance!

~Cofaen

Replies

• dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I get most of my recipes from the Eating for Life book, and bodyforlife.com website. There is a recipe section here, where people post different recipes, but I haven't found a good way to actually share recipes here, other than in forums. My diary is open. You may find some ideas from looking at peoples diaries. Good luck.
  • brooke_g0501
    brooke_g0501 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    If you are looking for healthy recipes, I go to eatbetteramerica.com a lot and we love it. I have tried at least 20 of their low fat recipes and we like them all! I've lost about 7lbs and my BF has lost 30lbs! We've been doing MFP almost 2 months. there are some great recipes for all meals, and side dishes, even desserts! Good luck!
  • vanb0052
    vanb0052 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Cofaen
    Cofaen Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks for the tips, all. I'll be sure to check the links, and also get much more familiar with this web site's functionality.

Bring it :)

~Cofaen
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options

I'm not sure if my food tracking is hidden for all or not (can I change that?) so please let me know if you'd like to see it and can't.

Thanks in advance!

~Cofaen

It's not showing to the public. If you would like to change who can see it, go the the My Home Tab >Setttings >Diary Settings and at the bottom you can change it to private, friends only, public, etc. HTH!