It moved!! NSV

tobitude
tobitude Posts: 89 Member
edited September 26 in Success Stories
I don't know if this means much to anyone but it means a ton to me, when I started about a month and a half ago my BMI indicator was pegged and could not go higher if it wanted to.

Well today it moved!!!!

I can see a space (small as it may be) between my indicator and the place where it started, that in itself is a huge thing for me!!!

Thanks for letting me share, back you your regularly scheduled lurking. :bigsmile:

Replies

• vanb0052
    vanb0052 Posts: 50 Member
    That is amazing!! Right now since my scale is not moving I get really excited about the little things :)
  • Kimbie500
    Kimbie500 Posts: 388 Member
    Congrats!! I was thrilled when mine went down one number as well. Keep up the good work!! :drinker:
  • iamhealingmyself
    iamhealingmyself Posts: 579 Member
    That's fantastic! It doesn't matter how minute the change - the point is there IS A CHANGE!!
    Enjoy your victory!
  • 2004Jessica
    2004Jessica Posts: 113
    Congratulations!! Keep it up!!! :flowerforyou:
  • 2004Jessica
    2004Jessica Posts: 113
    Every great journey begins with a single step. :wink:
  • CONGRATS! Small steps are good....they will add up to a big step when you look back some day. Keep going! :happy:
  • brndygrl98
    brndygrl98 Posts: 196 Member
    That is AWESOME! Keep up the good work!
  • tobitude
    tobitude Posts: 89 Member
    Thanks for all the support i appreciate it tons!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!