GOAL! 120 lbs lost. 252 - 131!

Options

Replies

• MandyMason7
    MandyMason7 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    sarackr wrote: »
    wow- that is amazing. 10 months? you are my new inspiration! congratulations!
    It took me a year and 10 months to lose the weight, though I was pregnant for 9 of those months.
  • thefrigg
    thefrigg Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Your amazing. Your my inspiration. Your story is exactly what i needed to hear. When you were walking what kind of pace were you doing? Just casual or brisk sort of pace?
  • goo81
    goo81 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!! Out of curiosity, how did you fit in your exercise time with taking care of your family? You are amazing and thank you for letting others know they don't have to go to extremes with their eating. You found what works for you!
  • MandyMason7
    Options
    thefrigg wrote: »
    Your amazing. Your my inspiration. Your story is exactly what i needed to hear. When you were walking what kind of pace were you doing? Just casual or brisk sort of pace?

My average walking pace is about 4 miles an hour, for a lot of people that is considered brisk walking but I don't feel like it's all that brisk for me personally. I just naturally walk fast and when I'm with other people I have to seriously think about slowing myself down or I end up way far ahead of everyone else.
  • MandyMason7
    Options
    goo81 wrote: »
    Awesome!!!!! Out of curiosity, how did you fit in your exercise time with taking care of your family? You are amazing and thank you for letting others know they don't have to go to extremes with their eating. You found what works for you!

I had to make myself a priority, I dedicate an hour out of the day for myself, there are 23 more hours for me to dedicate to everyone else around me. My husband is extremely supportive and has never once made me feel bad or guilty about taking time for myself. I also have to point out that sometimes my "exercise" consists of playing Just Dance games on the Wii with my kids :smile:
  • SarBear00b
    SarBear00b Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!! You look so happy and proud, that must feel awesome!! I can't wait to reach my goal. thank you for posting this and congratulations =) You look beautiful <3
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    You look amazing- fantastic job! Thanks for posting. Very inspiring!!
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!
  • FAMUDva
    FAMUDva Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! How did you keep things rolling while pregnant?
  • Val8less
    Val8less Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Looking GOOD...and it shows...WELL done!... (*)
  • SXMEnrico
    SXMEnrico Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    damn that's amazing. You look like a different person. Congratulations! fwiw a lot of guys can't even bench 120lbs...lol
  • AllAboutThatPace
    AllAboutThatPace Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great! :)
  • Fit4Life0878
    Fit4Life0878 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look amazing!!
  • p444cod41
    p444cod41 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Looking great !
  • njitaliana
    njitaliana Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congrats on all your hard work and determination. You look wonderful.
  • tallmama3
    tallmama3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    your results are amazing! Thanks for sharing... always love a great before/after! Keep it up!
  • spunkychelsea
    spunkychelsea Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    You have been such an inspiration and I was hoping to see your halloween pic bigger! You look amazing! Congrats!
  • NeverGivingUp
    NeverGivingUp Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    way to go! you are an inspiration!!!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. And a great respite from the rest of the posts I've been reading.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!