Yoooooo :) any uni people?!

Options
So basically I'm trying to get my summer body ready over the winter and just need to buddies to help with motivation and stuff, I know mfp works for me and keeps me on track but I've gone off the rails a bit with my diet and fitness as I've just started Uni and freshers etc hasn't agreed with my waistline, add me and stuff, I need some friends to motivate each other and keep each other on track! :)

Replies

• LuckyMunky
    LuckyMunky Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    What are you studying? I've returned to University to finish my degree in Atmospheric Science.
  • ChescasFeather
    ChescasFeather Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Feel free to add me hun I'm a 2nd year uni student and did well to lose the awful freshers weight gain last year. Right now I'm focusing on hopefully losing the last 5-10lbs but mainly toning, and just improving my diet to be healthier :)

Chesca
  • shiec92
    shiec92 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm at uni too :smile: add me if you want
  • MissMotivated92
    Options
    Hey I'm at Uni in Plymouth (UK) and in my final year eeeeek! Add me if you would like, totally want to lose weight for xmas and then carry on for the summer! Freshers killed me every year haha but healthy = happy :)
  • ebhrivera193
    ebhrivera193 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Im in University too! Trying to finish my Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Gained weight like crazy so here i am...trying to lose it.
  • lil_lizt
    lil_lizt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Just returned back to uni at the ripe old age of 30 to get a law degree! I did venture out for a freshers night but felt far too old and was home with a cup of tea before midnight lol. Welcome to add me
  • saadrehman
    saadrehman Posts: 1
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Hmmm.... I came to US to pursue MS in Computer Science... in a a very short period, an already overweight me put on 20-30 pounds more. Now I am already losing them... 10 down, 50-60 to go!

For me, the problem is not freshmen flab or anything. I've been fat as far as I can remember. But that's changing now....

Oh and I am studying NC state, Raleigh by the way :)
  • LeonCX
    LeonCX Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I am studying for my degree in Sanitary Engineering at P.U.
  • emilieeflorence
    emilieeflorence Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey MissMotivated92 I'm at Plymouth Uni too! I'm in my 2nd year!