starting over! help? :)

Options
No shame in starting over as long as I keep trying, right? :)

I was on here for a while before--over a year--but some family issues and a lot of work really got me off track. I deleted my old account and made this new one so I can start over fresh. I'm vegetarian, 5'3", 251 lbs, and my initial goal is just to get into 'one-derland,' but eventually I'm going to shoot for losing 100 lbs total!

I could also use some support--I know myself and I know that I work best when I have accountability buddies. So if you're interested... add me! :)

Replies

• jesusarolon
    jesusarolon Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Always looking to help those I can. I'm not an expert, but Iv'e been on here for some time. Feel free to add me if you need the encouragement.
  • abcmommyx3
    abcmommyx3 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    There is a certain strength in numbers. I have a similar goal friend request sent
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Make your goals small at first, logging for a week, doing ten minutes exercise a day, the first 1lb, 5ln etc as these give you small targets you can achieve over a shorter space of time but all contribute to the longer aims.
  • QAPmom
    QAPmom Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I would like to "re-start" as well!
  • morgiee_lynne
    morgiee_lynne Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Write down your goals and put them some place you see them everyday. Seeing them written out will keep you on track!
  • ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Happy to help in any way I can. Feel free to add me. ankdworak
  • karenefwalsh
    karenefwalsh Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend and a "do-over" as well! I fell off the MFP wagon this year and need to get back on track! Start small and make little changes that you can turn into daily habits - it helped me before, I'm trying it again now! Good luck!