Primal_Warrior_ Posts: 2,180 Member
    Options
    My Hockey Jersey
  • Meglep24
    Meglep24 Posts: 270 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    My Hockey Jersey

haha if I didnt play hockey i might take offence to that..... hockey jerseys are stinkkkkky
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    Options
    Honey, spice and all things nice
  • DenDweller
    DenDweller Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    She probably smells like this:

In humans, olfaction occurs when odorant molecules bind to specific sites on the olfactory receptors. These receptors are used to detect the presence of smell. They come together at the glomerulus, a structure which transmits signals to the olfactory bulb (a brain structure directly above the nasal cavity and below the frontal lobe).[2] Many vertebrates, including most mammals and reptiles, have two distinct olfactory systems—the main olfactory system, and the accessory olfactory system (used mainly to detect pheromones). For air-breathing animals, the main olfactory system detects volatile chemicals, and the accessory olfactory system detects fluid-phase chemicals.[3] Olfaction, along with taste, is a form of chemoreception. The chemicals themselves that activate the olfactory system, in general at very low concentrations, are called odorants. Although taste and smell are separate sensory systems in land animals, water-dwelling organisms often have one chemical sense.

(Thanks, Wikipedia) :P
  • Meglep24
    Meglep24 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    DenDweller wrote: »

In humans, olfaction occurs when odorant molecules bind to specific sites on the olfactory receptors. These receptors are used to detect the presence of smell. They come together at the glomerulus, a structure which transmits signals to the olfactory bulb (a brain structure directly above the nasal cavity and below the frontal lobe).[2] Many vertebrates, including most mammals and reptiles, have two distinct olfactory systems—the main olfactory system, and the accessory olfactory system (used mainly to detect pheromones). For air-breathing animals, the main olfactory system detects volatile chemicals, and the accessory olfactory system detects fluid-phase chemicals.[3] Olfaction, along with taste, is a form of chemoreception. The chemicals themselves that activate the olfactory system, in general at very low concentrations, are called odorants. Although taste and smell are separate sensory systems in land animals, water-dwelling organisms often have one chemical sense.

So....do i need deodorant of something?
  • DenDweller
    DenDweller Posts: 1,438 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Meglep24 wrote: »
    DenDweller wrote: »

So....do i need deodorant of something?

It's a play on words. That's how people smell. (The act of smelling, instead of the state of being smelly.)

So, no, no deodorant. But, maybe some ego desensitizing cream. ;)
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    Roast Beef, simply appetizing
  • emkayelle91
    emkayelle91 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Chanel No. 5
  • My_Mind_Is_My_Cage
    My_Mind_Is_My_Cage Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    My cologne and sweat