Hello - Just joined mfp on low carb diet plan

Options
Looking forward to sharing my support and celebrating all of our successes!

Replies

• morgiee_lynne
    morgiee_lynne Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck on your journey, I'm here if you need support!
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    Join the Low Carber Daily Forum Group - main forums tend to not be very nice those that choose this way of eating. Just personal experience.
  • 111YoYo111
    111YoYo111 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Join the Low Carber Daily Forum Group - main forums tend to not be very nice those that choose this way of eating. Just personal experience.

I agree. However, there are almost 10,000 members of that forum and rarely anyone ever posts.
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    111YoYo111 wrote: »

I agree. However, there are almost 10,000 members of that forum and rarely anyone ever posts.

there are 3 posts in the last 15 minutes. THey are actually a fairly active group for such a niche way of eating here on mfp

• 111YoYo111
    111YoYo111 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Alliwan wrote: »
    111YoYo111 wrote: »

there are 3 posts in the last 15 minutes. THey are actually a fairly active group for such a niche way of eating here on mfp

Are you talking about the low carb group?
  • katielangley
    katielangley Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I think the reason some ppl don't agree is because they don't know.. Low carb is also a diabetic diet not the adkins which some may think its the same... Anyone who is watching their weight watch their carbs in one way or another:) Good luck!!