Hello I'm a Newbie

Options
Hi everyone, this is the first day of my fitness plan. I've been trying to lose weight for a decade with very little lasting success. Hopefully the tools out here on this site will help me attain my ultimate goal of 145 lbs. Good luck everyone!:happy:

Replies

• skinnyjeanzbound
    skinnyjeanzbound Posts: 3,932 Member
    Options
    welcome--you'll find lots of support on this site:smile:
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Well welcome aboard! I think you will find that there is a lot that this site, and the community can provide. I think without it, I may not be where I am right now and I'd be wallowing in self-pity. Good luck to you! I know you'll succeed with your goals!
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Best of luck! It's a great site with a lot of positive people, and it's more fun with friends. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • diamondgal23
    Options
    Hello! I have been on for 2 weeks and I have found this to be very motivational! I used to be be in great shape but as with most people life got in the way and I find myself 7 years later VERY out of shape. Feel free to add me as a buddy, I find that this really helps to have someone else with you on the journey and ask any questions you may have! PS this is an old pic of me for my profile that I use as inspiration lol!
  • Mommyto3inAz
    Options
    Good luck and welcome :)
  • jentidd
    jentidd Posts: 80
    Options
    hello and welcome!
  • FitnessChefJime
    FitnessChefJime Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Good Luck you are in the right place for support this site has all the tools you need to succeed.