Proud moment!!!

Options
So, I started back at MFP this week. I'm just disgusted at where I am. It's time to make a change in what I began before. So, I am adament. We are going to Vegas for Christmas and I WILL lose 10 lbs before we go....so.....here's my proud moment:

I made crockpot fajitas yesterday and ate them without the tortillas for dinner last night. I had leftovers to bring for lunch today....oops! I walked right out of the house and forgot them. Well, I have been keeping cans soup in my drawer but that didn't sound good at all. I ran errands at lunch and had access to any type of fast food I wanted!!! Nope, I came back and went to our cafeteria and got baked tilapia, winter vegetables and zucchini. And, by the way, I had a choice of tilapia or a meatball sub and the other sides were pasta salad and coleslaw....

Just feels good to not give in!!!

Have a great day all....

Replies

• Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Great job! Every meal counts and it is even better when you actually have a good whole meal - not just pick out parts!
  • Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I love not giving into food items that are calling my name (usually stuff in the grocery stores). I like to look at them and say a determined, "No!"
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Way to go. You did great. :kiss:
  • LadyLots2Lose
    LadyLots2Lose Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Winner! Great to read that you've managed to resist the call of the less than healthy options. I always feel triumphant when I take the healthy option instead of the 'junk' alternative.
  • DvrDawg
    DvrDawg Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Always great to have a win under my belt - that is something to track separately. Just like lbs, you can track how many times you avoid temptation (drive past taco bell at 10 p.m. even though you haven't had supper - score!!!!). "this month's diet is next month's body" - Keep up the great work everybody.
  • applecheeksaz
    applecheeksaz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • Local_Atlantis
    Local_Atlantis Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Amazing will power!! Well done :smiley:
  • nessab70
    nessab70 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    chgodvr wrote: »
    Always great to have a win under my belt - that is something to track separately. Just like lbs, you can track how many times you avoid temptation (drive past taco bell at 10 p.m. even though you haven't had supper - score!!!!). "this month's diet is next month's body" - Keep up the great work everybody.

I love that saying this months diet is next months body how true
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!