Looking for support

Options
Hi - my name is Lisa and I am 37 years old with 90 pounds to get rid of. I have been using MFP for 20 days now and am happy to say I am down 7 pounds but I still have a long way to go and would love some support from people who know and understand the struggle.

Replies

• mae_frankson
    mae_frankson Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi lisa, my name is mae and ive been on mfp since August. Im a stay at home wife caring for my mom and grandmother. This is a tough journey but very rewarding. If you would like you can find me at mae_frankson
  • dianrogers21
    Options
    Hi Lisa my name is Dian, I am 59 soon to be 60 ugh lol, but it sound's like you are doing really great. my daughter had a really hard time she was over 200 lbs overweight. She tell's me every day what a motivator I was to her. but I think she was being nice to me lol. I do have weight to loose so I hope we can be an encouragement to each other. I hope you have a good day and keep your head up girl.
  • clove76
    clove76 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa. I am 38 and I have to lose over 50 pounds. Congratulations on your weight loss.. you can do this! I would be more than happy to support you. Add me if you would like. :)
  • brosis85
    brosis85 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like!
    I am a personal trainer and studying to become a nutritional therapist! Have lots of clients in the same boat as you :)
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    congratulations.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    Add me.. I am here most weekdays... My basic philosophy is about creating and sustaining a healthy lifestyle... making good choices... and increasing physical activity... I was an athlete in High school, football, rugby, badminton... middle distance track runner... worked a highly physical and gruelling job for years... then got married had a kid.. and decided to sit on the couch for 15 years... BUT I am so over that now... anyway... I am always available to lend a hand