Motivational Bikinis?!?!!

lcamero2
lcamero2 Posts: 52
edited September 26 in Motivation and Support
Ok, now that I have gotten over the hardest part for me when it comes to losing weight (to actually get the scale to START going down) I need to keep it up so that the number keeps dropping. How am I going to do that? Through motivational VS bikinis! I am going to buy one now and hang it up in my room so that everytime I look at it I will think "If I don't lose the weight, I will not be able to wear this hot bikini and look amazing on the beach, and that means I will have wasted X amount of dollars... i do not waste money!" and it will keep me on track.

My question: Which Bikini color do you think looks the hottest/sexiest on women, or on yourself??!?!? This will help me choose the most motivational color because imaging how many guys will be checking you out on the beach in the summer because they like what they see works great to keep me on track!! haha

Replies

• alliecore
    alliecore Posts: 446 Member
    Bump!:tongue:
  • dd_salas
    dd_salas Posts: 57 Member
    I love this idea!!! My favorite colors in general are bright and vivid jewel tones; think emerald green, bright turquoise, magenta, royal purple, sunset orange. For me, these colors really get my brain going, and I think the right hue (warm or cool) looks AMAZING on any skin tone.

Personally, I'm on the cool side - blues, greens and purples/magenta ROCK my world with clothing - why not with a bikini too?
  • CallejaFairey
    CallejaFairey Posts: 391 Member
    lol..i don't think colour will matter, but i am a fan of the hawaiian patterened swimsuits, specially when the colours are browns, turquoises, and white. idk what guys would think about that type...but if you want something to attract attention..any bright colour in a small bikini will do it :P it's about it being small..not the colour! hehe
  • mbowman323
    mbowman323 Posts: 216
    Can't go wrong with red. If not red then any bright color as long as you have a tan. If not on the tan side as me try a skin colored one
  • I think red is classic.
  • rebelontherun
    rebelontherun Posts: 192 Member
    I love white lace bikini's it makes you look more tan, and just makes you stand out!
    Or pink!
  • lcamero2
    Come on GUYS! We want your opinions too!! Which bikinis make you just go "WOW shes hot" more often :P
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    I did this exact thing! I bought 2 from VS that were on sale! I have one that is a light green with gold stars, and another that is an electric blue with a small black pattern, which is hanging up in my closet right now! I also bought a couple pairs of capris in a smaller size for the same purpose.. good luck!!
  • lcamero2
    bump :)
  • wonnder1
    wonnder1 Posts: 460
    Kind of the same idea, but I bought one that was 2 sizes too small. I can get it on, but ohhhh so not comfortable. I wear it in the hot tub after I work out. The best thing is watching it start to get more and more comfortable (and less and less like an overstuffed sausage.
  • mamabearr
    mamabearr Posts: 304
    Cheetah print. My best friend is has a great body and is nice and tan, and cheetah print bikinis look ridiculous on her! Makes me jealous.
    I wanted to also buy a VS bikini for inspiration, but I wouldn't know what sizes to get. I've always had a huge butt (size LARGE bottoms) so I'm not sure if me working out will make me lose any butt fat, or boob fat. So I don't want to buy my regular XL top and L bottoms, and then end up losing weight in those areas. (Even though I really want to lose weight in those areas)

ETA: Even when I was 117 lbs and not working out, I was in those sizes.
This discussion has been closed.