Good morning fellow fit pals!

Options
My name is Brittany, I am currently 6 months pregnant and using this as a tool to keep myself conscious of eating healthy for both myself and my baby. After I have the baby in February, I plan to work on dropping 47lbs. This way I don't have to feel like I'm on the sidelines while trying to chase around my SECOND toddler. I want to be as interactive as I can with the little ones.

Tell me a little about yourself! I'd like to add some people and create a small community of motivation for myself :smiley:

Replies

• digitalcanuck
    digitalcanuck Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Welcome Brittany!

I applaud you for using mfp to track your eating so that you are providing what you both need. This is going to be huge for creating a lifestyle you can maintain after the baby is born.

I think you will find that focusing on your health will go a long way in your weight goals. I have found that just getting to know what your body needs (and doesn't need) will be all the change needed to see any unwanted weight go. Focus on living a healthy life, not necessarily the pounds lost. All of my weight loss was just a by-product of my lifestyle changes.

Have a great day!
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Good morning happy Friday. Beep beep
  • msstatz
    msstatz Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm 17 weeks and have just recently gotten back to eating healthy and working out.