Hi Everyone!!!!!---need to loose 100lbs

Options
I cant wait to start when I wake up in the morning since it is 1am where I am. I just joined the site. I need to loose 100 pounds....friend support is NEEDED!!! Start of a new life!

Replies

• searbear1980
    Options
    You are going to do great! Good luck on your journey. You can friend me for extra support if you want.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    my goal this year is 100 too ......
  • ashleyk_xox
    ashleyk_xox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Welcome-u will become addicted. I am on my last 20 lbs of my 100 pound weightloss journey. I will become your friend :)
  • absolament
    absolament Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    You can do it. Ease into your exercises so you don't stress your body. Every day you'll eat more mindfully and your body will get stronger/better endurance.
  • Choltor
    Choltor Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My wife and I are both on the site, for about a month now, with me having about 100 lbs to get rid of before all is done. You'll get there, just keep at it! And congratulations on starting a new life :)
  • jjbcb
    jjbcb Posts: 21
    Options
    First of all, congratulations for getting this far. Everyone here is so supportive and motivational. Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me!
  • Holly1819
    Options
    Thanks everyone...I plan on joining a gym this weekend cause I gotta stick with it this time.
  • Stephens214
    Stephens214 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats for joining, like the others I will say it is addicting, but am so thankful for it. Friend request if you would like.
    :happy:

SW 221
    CW 193
    GW#1 190 almost there
    GW#2 160
    GW #3 130
  • Fenyx
    Fenyx Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO! Deciding to change is a start =D. I'm working on 73lbs myself, already down roughly 13 after a month and a half. Feel free to friend me if you'd like, I'm on plenty enough and enjoy encouraging my friends here at MFP!
  • ChristinaRamos
    Options
    I do too! Friend me!
  • a_reyes9288
    Options
    GOOD LUCK!!

I'm trying to lose 50 pounds.... what is everyone's plans to lose the weight???

I've hit a plateau and I'm hoping to see new fitness and nutrition ideas!!

Hope everyone reaches their goals!!!
  • islandgirl1427
    Options
    Go girl!!! U can do it. Stay strong, stay focused and stay motivated. You might fall off the wagon every now and again just like many of us, but that's okay. What matters the most, is the fact that you will be willing to get back up and continue your weight loss journey.

Hope I was of some help to you. I too need encouragement and motivation, so I understand.

All the best and never forget....the strength we women have!!! :)))
  • goatstew
    goatstew Posts: 50
    Options
    Good for you starting out on this journey! I've lost 18 since starting this site. I've loved it, especially the supportive crowd. I am trying to lose a total of 109 pounds, so I'm right there with you lady! Good luck, and if you want another person to help motivate you, go ahead and add me. You can do this! Always remember why you started, because there WILL be rough days. ;)
  • sebedina
    sebedina Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Wow good luck. How exciting.

7102489.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • pandaeye
    pandaeye Posts: 126
    Options
    you'll become addicted to this! welcome and have fun! love this site the friends are great and very supportive and keeps you motivated. all the best x :heart:
  • neonpink
    neonpink Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    This site is great good luck with your weight loss

Katy