Join my Body Revolution group!

Options
lifeisahighway
lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
edited October 2014 in Motivation and Support
I started a group for Body Revolution. I am challenging myself to a third round. I did it before and LOVED my results. I had a baby 10 months ago and have not lost any weight. I'm sick of it and I need to get into gear. Body Revolution worked before so I'm going to do it again. Will anyone join me? http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/23986-body-revolution-starting-10-6-14

Replies

• LBethC
    LBethC Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm finishing up my first week. It's been ok, but I know it's going to get a lot harder!!
  • Sonnyfish1
    Options
    I'm just finishing week 1 - easy cardio tomorrow and week one done! I'm setting my alarm for 5 a.m workouts cause that's what's required, boy it's tough creating these new habits, really want the new me to win this time!! xx my end date is jan 7th 2015
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I am doing a shorter third round. Only nine weeks. I am doing the first six workouts in the first three weeks and then following the schedule for the remaining six until I am leaving for vacation on December 6th. The first two rounds I had awesome results.
  • missingone
    missingone Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Is everybody still going strong? I'm looking to start JMBR again this next week and was hoping there was a group that had recently started. I SUCK at staying motivated--I need all the help I can get. :smile: