Starting to See a Change

Options
So I've come to these success stories to gain encouragement over the last month. I feel like it is a success to have stuck to healthy living, eating, and exercise for my first month. It does get easier. It starts to feel natural, especially when you get in the habit of finding new recipes and healthy foods to replace the old ones (like spaghetti squash for pasta!) or (Vanilla almond milk for milk!). I have lost 2 1/2 inches off my waist thus far and have managed to get to the gym 6 days a week. I'm finally starting to look in the mirror during my body pump class and see that my face is shrinking. I can see my arms getting toned up and I don't feel like a big blob anymore lol. I'm happy to see some results and to notice my fitness and performance improvement. My endurance has increased, I'm getting stronger, and I can do cardio longer. It feels good to find success in the small things and I encourage you all to do the same! :)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!