Focus T25

Options
Has anyone tried the T25 workout? I'd like to get feedback before I punch in my credit card number ; )

Replies

• MattNorrisUL
    MattNorrisUL Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I like it. I think there are a few dumb exercises (like jumping left.center.right) which if you have knee or foot issues can be troublesome. They do have a person who "modifies" each exercise just in case you can't do it exactly like Shaun T.

I think it's good program to try out for sure. I have actually gotten to the point that I look forward to it haha
  • Jerseygrrl
    Jerseygrrl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Been doing it for more than a year. Really enjoy it. It really is just 25 minutes. I've had good results along with tracking my calories - lost more than 40 pounds. You do want to be careful if you have any knee issues, but it's actually quite easy to modify the moves - even without the modifier.
    I've tried several other workout programs and this one is the one that has worked best for me - time-wise and ease of use.
    There are several youtube videos of different parts of the workout you could check out first, to give you a better idea of what it is.
    It really comes down to whether it's something that's going to work for you.
    Good luck!!
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I thoroughly enjoy it. If you follow the calendar, it follows a great progression.
    Alpha is a beginner phase, but you'll still work. Beta phase will start throwing in some weights/resistance bands and more intense workouts.

If you buy it, and get to Gamma, you will get a nice 25 minute *kitten* kicking.

By far one of my favorite workout programs.

Pros: Little equipment required.......maybe a pair of dumbbells or resistance bands. It's only 25 minutes.
    Cons: It's only 25 minutes.......sometimes I feel like I want more, but yet I'm still profusely sweating.