Another Newby

Options
Hi All,

Like most of you all, I want to lose some weight. But I also want to develop some better eating habits, lose some centimeters and get fit and healthy. I have joined the gym and now have MFP on my Phone. So far, I'm eating far too much :( and really need to get rid of all the crap food in my house.

Any tips would be much appreciated!!

Good Luck everyone on your journey's!!

Bec :)

Replies

• lordkolakube
    Options
    Sounds schmaltzy, but just take it a day at a time, and don't worry if you have the odd bad day :-)
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you came to the right place. It sounds like you know what you want, now you just have to go out and get it. Getting rid of the junk food in your house is a good start, the trick is not buying it again, or limit the amount you have so you can satisfy that craving now and then. I would recommend reading the message boards, there are a lot of answers out there.

Also..... WATER WATER WATER....... cant stress this enough. It will help you feel full throughout the day.

Good luck!
  • pandaeye
    pandaeye Posts: 126
    Options
    agree water is the key! welcome to the site and have fun. the friends and support you get on here are wonderful. we all have rough days but are there to support each other and keep each other going. i have found this a life saver and very addictive lol! all the best hope it goes well for you too!
  • monakia87
    monakia87 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm a fellow newby here. I wish you good luck and fun finding the new you!