Replies

• ashleyjea1985
    Options
    i just joined curves

anyone ever try it?

what were your findings/results?
  • localisap
    Options
    I joined curves last year for a "free trial". My mom and I went at least 3 times a week. I was not dieting so I did not see dramatic results. I did like the positive atmosphere and encouragement you can get there. I also like that it's only 30 mins and your done!!:happy: It's also a place to go to see other women who are NOT a size zero working hard to stay healthy. I have to say though if you are trying to lose weight right away you might need to go 4 to 5 times a week. When my husband got a home gym I stopped going and I created my own workout at home, but it was a great start and now I am working out 4-5 times a week at home and with dieting I am seeing the results I want:bigsmile: !
  • dawn66
    dawn66 Posts: 166
    Options
    I just rejoined curves after about a two year leave. I really enjoy it, and feel that you get out of it what you put into it. I noticed being away for two years there were some women still going and some you really noticed results and then some women I think go for the social aspect and they don't get much physically out of it. As I said I enjoy it, and I work hard at it, so we'll see...
  • mydogmesa2
    mydogmesa2 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    i definately reccommend it!!! I love it!
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I really like the program! It's fun and the time flies, I do the circuit 3 times...which is 45 min. I have really toned up!