Before and during, 104 lbs. lost! (with pics)

Options
Hi. I am Phil.
I don't have a wonderful or poignant story of my weight loss. ;) But I think it is a very common journey.
Like many of you I have tried to lose weight many times. Also like many of you, I have tried things that put me solidly in the "insanity" column. I tried low carb, high carb, no fat, high fat, I almost decided to swallow a pill sponge that expands in my stomach and makes me feel full. Actual results may vary.
I yo-yoed back and forth, once even as much as 50 lbs. Unfortunately I don't have many before pictures because I hated to have my picture taken.

Before:
bxnheg9i54i0.jpg
aho0n7zgmgsa.jpg
1ecgxfm785nx.jpg
48aw7owv5ab8.jpg
clslw5oqov8a.jpg
of42ljfo1w27.jpg
qp7fgx57iv8m.jpg
q6b6m2i1s31l.jpg
fwa8e17dc2cc.jpg
jdxpoc2yim3g.jpg

During:
arcm9zxi4fzx.jpg
ly7sxdtmqp9s.jpg
o2717d6opaup.jpg

Replies

• in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    Well done! Be proud. :)
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    We share your joy Phil ! Love that smile
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    My husband's name is Phil, too, and he's your former size. We're trying to get him down to like 210 or so (he has the bone and muscle structure of a Sherman tank) so wish us luck! Congratulations on your weight loss!
  • karenj_m
    karenj_m Posts: 215
    Options
    you look wonderful!!! congrats
  • PinUp2014
    PinUp2014 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!
    0067808 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    you look brilliant - and you've done it at just the right time - 25 years old? Who needs to carry all that baggage around for the rest of their lives? Keep it going - you're really inspiring to all the other 'fat kids/teens/young adults' out there. (Oh, and my 21 year old daughter thinks you're gorgeous.....but I guess you get that all the time now!)
  • becky10rp
    becky10rp Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Wow - I'm in awe!
  • bhdon
    bhdon Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    So happy for you. What an accomplishment!
  • sparkynazca
    sparkynazca Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Good job! Way to keep at it!!
  • skinny0000
    skinny0000 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    0067808 wrote: »
    you look brilliant - and you've done it at just the right time - 25 years old? Who needs to carry all that baggage around for the rest of their lives? Keep it going - you're really inspiring to all the other 'fat kids/teens/young adults' out there. (Oh, and my 21 year old daughter thinks you're gorgeous.....but I guess you get that all the time now!)

Tell her that I think she is as well ;)
  • hortensehildegarde
    hortensehildegarde Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    awww Phil you are adorable! (or handsome or some other more appropriate comment for a dude). Congrats on your success, you look great!
  • urpalmaryann00
    urpalmaryann00 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    wowwwwwwwww! thanks for sharing your success! it is sooo motivating! Congratulations!
  • she_lived_wholly_forevermore
    Options
    awww you're adorable! Congratulations! And yay Michigan! I miss that place...
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Great job, Congrats
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Congrats! =D
  • Heirgreat
    Heirgreat Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Omg good for you getting it together so young- cute little kids in pics too-you're so handsome !
  • Cmem831
    Cmem831 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • skinny0000
    skinny0000 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Thanks Guys! Makes it all worth it :)
  • boredloser
    boredloser Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Damn son you are looking GREAT! :smiley:
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Wow! You've accomplished an amazing feat! You look really happy now--and quite handsome. WTG on the changes you've made.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!