Darned scale but atta boy BF!

Options
Well, actually, I've lost 5.5 pounds so far (entered it wrong) though it was right that I only lost .5 pounds since Monday (am changing my weigh in day to Saturdays). I lost 2% in body fat this week (an inch around the waist and an inch around the hips) and I can tell the difference looking at myself and in my clothes so a little discouraged about the weight loss but encouraged by the body fat. Needing a pick me up here, :).
I guess we just depend on that scale to say Good Job Christina! This is what all that hard work is about! If I didn't think it would hurt my toes, I would have truly kicked the darned thing out of my bathroom and down the hallway!:noway:

Replies

• chnkydnknmomma
    Options
    Great job, Christina! The numbers can be frustrating, but all of the results are important! keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • cindy859
    cindy859 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Don't worry about the scale so much the inches are going to make you look smaller and make your clothes fit so much better, the scale will move just be patient!
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Ha Ha Christina, yes we want scales that congratulate us. i now have accurate ones at home for my weigh ins. But I miss the ones at the shopping center that also gave me my lucky lotto numbers and daily fortune.
  • susanliber
    susanliber Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    that scale is not my friend either...have to go more by the fact I was able to get into my khaki jeans that I couldn't for the past 2 years.
  • darcyrobillard
    Options
    I lost inches faster than the weight. But once the weight started to come off it didn't take long to get to my goal. Keep up the hard work and you'll be at your goal before you know it. :happy:
  • cj1234cj23
    cj1234cj23 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody! I needed that.