LADIES: Anyone else have more sports bras than other bras ?

Options
donyellemoniquex3
donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
I LOVE sports bras. I'm a 40D chest and 5'3. Regular bras to me, are annoying and I hate having to buy new ones all the time. I have a racerback push up bra with the front clasp that I consider my "laundry day" bra, because I hate how it feels. I already have big boobs, I don't want to feel like the bra is too small.

I REFUSE to wear underwire bras for the simple fact that I had a bad experience as a kid. (I was amongst the first of my friends to "become a woman"). Wire was poking out of the bra and poking me.

Replies

• BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Yep! I not only work out, but lounge around in and sleep in sports bras. Being the lazy (I like to say "efficient") thing that I am, I like to put on my yoga pants, sports bra and a tank top to sleep in. That way, I can bounce out of bed, do my workout, then shower and change into real clothes for the rest of the day. Changing back and forth is too much work!
  • amw5471
    amw5471 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I have workout sports bras and lounging sports bras sooo yes. Probably about double the amount of regular bras!!
  • action_figure
    action_figure Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I did have more, but then I changed sizes and had to get rid of some sports bras, but the dressy bras still fit because adjusting and stuff. Now I'm even.
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    80% sports bras (all day long) 20% padded pushup (ick)
    by time worn and number owned
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Nope! I have yet to possess a sports bra. I am a 38DD and I recently came across a size XL Nike sports bra (secondhand) and thought it might be just right but it was drastically too large. I have no clue. I'd really like an underwire sports bra sometime...I am just really cheap.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    Nope, all of mine are lacy and frilly. I prefer to swing free when I'm working out.
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    ^^ pics :angry:
  • PrincessZuey
    Options
    I only own sports bras at this point. They are waaaay cheaper from what I've found and they last longer. I've had too many wires pop out of regular bras :(.
  • SweetTrouble_
    SweetTrouble_ Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Nope, all of mine are lacy and frilly. I prefer to swing free when I'm working out.
    :laugh:
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    No, but I have a lot of sports bras. I think my collection of sports bras is about 10 bras.
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Nope! I have yet to possess a sports bra. I am a 38DD and I recently came across a size XL Nike sports bra (secondhand) and thought it might be just right but it was drastically too large. I have no clue. I'd really like an underwire sports bra sometime...I am just really cheap.
    http://www.barenecessities.com/Sports-Bras-Workout_catalog_nxs,165,style,12064.htm

Enell is the best sports bra for bigger boobs, IMO. I wouldn't workout without one now ever and it doesn't have underwire which is awesome!
  • NatiaGonitellie
    NatiaGonitellie Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I only have sports bras.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Only one pair of sports bra left :(
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Guilty
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I have never been able to find a sports bra that fit me correctly, that when I would work out, that my boobs didn't fall out the bottom of it. I'd really like to have a nice comfortable one for yoga, but not for everyday, underclothing. Now, I can't stand sleeping in a bra. The ONLY time I ever did was when I was nursing, because I leaked so badly. Other than that, nope. When I get home, after shoes, my bra is the first thing to come off!
  • DevilsNegu
    DevilsNegu Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Totally have more sport bras!!! Lol
  • SheBeButLittleSheisFierce
    Options
    I'm the same size as you and recently found an underwire sports bra at lane Bryant that I love. It latches in the back as a regular bra does and is ever so comfy.

• perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Mine are pretty much tied, I have about the same number of each, maybe 10 sports bras and 13 bras...but there are bras you can buy these days that are more like sports bras as well. For the person who said they are cheap, buy Genie bras, $5 each and there is a hole you can pull the padding out of, instant sports bra.