Hi, new to this, in need of positive friends.

Options
Hello everyone,

I am a single mother and I'm trying to lose about 40Ibs I'm new to this site and would really appreciate some encouraging friends and I'll do the same.

Replies

• lanafat
    Options
    I mostly use this app on my phone and I love it. I started a year ago and after I lost 10 pounds I took a long brake :( but then I got back on track. At my heaviest I was 215 after having my kids weight just wasent coming off. So now I'm here and slowly loosing 3 to 4 pounds a day. Teaching myself to eat nourishing foods for my body and not be hungry in the process. Add me to your friends list and we can go do this together :)
  • scrap0626
    scrap0626 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, I could use some encouraging friends too! Sent you a request!
  • GoneGirl50
    GoneGirl50 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I have been a single mother for 23 years. She's gone to college now, so I have decided it's time to leave that frame of mind behind. It's okay to think of myself now, and take care of me for a change, but I know how much you have to sacrifice for the time being.
  • jessicalindly11
    jessicalindly11 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey! you are welcome to add me for support! I am always looking for support.
  • warriorguy
    Options
    I'll be here for you, too. I've discovered "I can do it" is not just a motto, but a chosen path to freedom and joy. It's like the old children's story, "The Little Engine that could." You just take mini steps and then keep going. Motivate by joy in little gains until you reach your goal. Faltering is OK, but you and I were never meant to stay where we are but to go on to better things. Feel free to reward yourself with gains with an occasional "binge" as they call it. But remember gaining some back you have to lose it again...and the back and forth ping pong existence is not fun nor good for us. George in Texas
  • TheRealKit
    TheRealKit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Good luck :) I am new too. I have 30 lbs left to lose of 60.
    This last 30 has been hard.
    sending a request