Anyone Using "Quick Weight Loss Centers" diet in Florida?

Options
I just started the QWLC diet and lost 6.5 lbs in the first week. Looking for friends to chat with about this program. Their products are expensive, and the sales pitch to buy them is annoying, so I'm looking for alternative products. This program works, so I'm staying on it, and I'd love to have some on-line friends who'll join me! QWLC doesn't have online support -- I think they want to discourage members from talking to each other!! Is anyone out there?

Replies

• countryboy1975
    Options
    Welcome not using qwlc but i am in Florida
  • cjen323
    cjen323 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Viola3500, I agree 100% with you. I lost a good amount with qwlc the first week and then stopped, my weight loss was the same as if I were dieting on my own after the first week, so why pay so much???? I'm upset at myself for "buying" into it. AND they do not like when you are chatting with others in the waiting room, seems they don't trust members to share their experiences. I'm extremely bummed about the money I spent just to be told eat mostly salad (veggies) and take all these expensive supplements. Everytime I went to the centers I left buying something..averaging approx. 150 p/week. For me, personally is not realistic to eat/take all their supplements, yet be practically banned from carbs. I believe in low carb, but this really is crazy. Any tips? Am I overreacting?
  • nyik683
    Options
    Hi, join QWLC in May of 2011 and lost a total of 47lbs in 6months,. I believe I would have lost more if I hadn't cheated a little here and there. I maintained the weight up until summer of 2013. However I gained about 30lbs back because I never did the maintain and stablization phase because I was laid off work for about a year and half, plus relocation played a part. But this program does work and I started back on the program last Monday and have already lost 11.5lbs. The products are indeed expensive. However, You can find the same supplements on Doctorsweightloss.com for cheaper and if you spend over $50 shipping is free. I'm excited on this journey and intent to lose and keep the wight off by changing my eating habits and being commited to exercise.
  • Steph0618
    Options
    I'm trying QWLC plan. Please add me to share plans, ideas, our journeying.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    People always looking for a "quick weight loss" diets/fads, they are not sustainable nor do they teach you anything. How about the old fashion way, I know it's work, but sometimes hard work is good ;) for you, eat at a reasonable deficit and exercise!! I did it, lost 121 pounds, now been maintaining for 6 months!! Ohhh and I live in Florida, too. :D