Motivation of the Day

Options
NlKKA
NlKKA Posts: 185 Member
Today is challenge day! The challenge is to write 3 goals that you would like to accomplish in the following order: 1 month, 3 months, and in 9 months. I want you to be realistic and really think about these goals. Remember YOUR goals can be about any area of your life. Month 1 goal means opening up and saying I'm worth making plans for, Month 3 goal stands for embracing the changes you want to make, Month 9 goal means I've allowed myself to mature, grow, and now I'm ready for re-birth because I'm new and so is my outlook on life. Writing these goals are important so you can visualize what it is that you want and it gives you the incentive to achieve them. Write the goals and place or post these somewhere so you can see them everyday. Write, visualize, and accomplish!

Replies

• Debtappe
    Debtappe Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Wow! This is something I'm going to think about - I may steal month one goal and use it for myself and perhaps the other two as well.
  • krisbeaver
    krisbeaver Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I love this challenge! Ok here are my goals..

1 month: I want to weigh 135lb.

3 months: I want to be at my goal weight of 125lb

9 months: I want to be able to run 5 miles without stopping to rest
  • peacehawk
    peacehawk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Great challenge. I'm not so good at setting goals, they scare me. I usually fool myself by calling them "to do" lists! :devil: so, my to do list:

1 month: quit smoking again

3 month: go down 2 pants sizes

9 month take the stinkin French test which is all that stands between me and my batchelors degree.